Markusemzzz #4 wallpaper is wonky, shame DG did it as he looks like a donkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Emz, slightly edited title wasn’t sure how many characters were allowed!

Reactions: 7
Shes on live now trying to get sympathy saying if anything happens to her it will be because of social media. Obviously it will be down to all the nasty stuff she's done to people.All the drama and hate she causes just for views and now people are turning their back on her 🙄

Reactions: 5
Shes on live now trying to get sympathy saying if anything happens to her it will be because of social media. Obviously it will be down to all the nasty stuff she's done to people.All the drama and hate she causes just for views and now people are turning their back on her 🙄
Tattle really needs an eye-roll reaction... she is so full of tit.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone watch at 3.30 am when she went outside Bryan's house with faith? Faith having a tit outside his house. To say she didn't know who he was, she went straight to the door.
The crap she was spouting this morning, talking about ADHD and how parents saying their kid had it when not diagnosed. Talking about parenting techniques, Wtf does she know? She's no parent, shut the duck up.
She's wrote a suicide note and lampy is named in it! Along with others. She just can't seem to get it into her thick head, that she's the problem!
Ps...those grey hairs are really ramping up now, fuckers are spouting all over her head! That bald spot is growing by the minute too, when she puts her head down, the light shines off it 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
At one point this morning she went to the toilet (obviously took her phone with her) and she had sub only comments on. Someone made a joke, nothing bad about Emz at all, and another person responded with loads of laughing emojis. She said "What are you laughing at? You won't be laughing when I'm DEAD, will you?". The person who was laughing apologised and explained it wasn't anything bad about her, loads of people in the chat backed her up, but Emz didn't acknowledge it or apologise at all. Just carried on with her rants about how social media is ruining her life, everyone's got it in for her, they're all cunts, etc etc. Imagine actually feeling that way about Tiktok, but still going live every single night. It baffles me.

She also said the £15k she got when she won the weeklies has nearly all gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
At one point this morning she went to the toilet (obviously took her phone with her) and she had sub only comments on. Someone made a joke, nothing bad about Emz at all, and another person responded with loads of laughing emojis. She said "What are you laughing at? You won't be laughing when I'm DEAD, will you?". The person who was laughing apologised and explained it wasn't anything bad about her, loads of people in the chat backed her up, but Emz didn't acknowledge it or apologise at all. Just carried on with her rants about how social media is ruining her life, everyone's got it in for her, they're all cunts, etc etc. Imagine actually feeling that way about Tiktok, but still going live every single night. It baffles me.

She also said the £15k she got when she won the weeklies has nearly all gone.
If social media is ruining her life, I don't know, maybe should should come off it?

Reactions: 8
Did anyone watch at 3.30 am when she went outside Bryan's house with faith? Faith having a tit outside his house. To say she didn't know who he was, she went straight to the door.
The crap she was spouting this morning, talking about ADHD and how parents saying their kid had it when not diagnosed. Talking about parenting techniques, Wtf does she know? She's no parent, shut the duck up.
She's wrote a suicide note and lampy is named in it! Along with others. She just can't seem to get it into her thick head, that she's the problem!
Ps...those grey hairs are really ramping up now, fuckers are spouting all over her head! That bald spot is growing by the minute too, when she puts her head down, the light shines off it 😆
I woke up just before 4am and heard all that tit she was spouting about ADHD is not a thing it’s just your kid has had too many sweets 🤬🤬

I had to turn off after she got poor faithy on the floor and used a cotton bud to prod the abcess in her mouth, horrible witch!! That poor dog has been clawing her mouth because she’s in pain and needs the vets and has even been refusing her food. She also said one of Faiths teeth is missing so it must of fell out and she swallowed it 😳

3D7F2F27-FF50-4D01-B35E-CB316530D07E.png
E4FAAF70-E384-46B6-8FC3-ED3AB1348C19.jpeg

State of them subs/minions telling her to just buy oragel or toothpaste 🤬 An abcess is an infection she needs antibiotics then possibly the tooth removing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
That poor dog is not looked after all. It's never been on a walk, never eaten dog food. She's got no life at all, and to top it off, she's that fat, she can hardly move. Yet if you say anything, you're a troll. Make it make sense!
Anyone who has values and morals is a troll!

Reactions: 13
This is the 2nd time this has happened to me this week and I am getting sick of it🤪….. my thread suggestion was the most liked 😅😅🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Here’s the video of her exposing the neighbours house, letting faith tit outside and her not picking it up…

Don’t forget Emz doesn’t know this neighbour, has never seen him or know where he lives yet he’s a stalker🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Shes saying she's been punched in the face at the shop earlier and eggs been thrown at her window.shes blaming her neighbour (the one who's been exposing her )no marks on her at all and hasn't shown any eggs on her window!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Taking the piss out of modeen last night 🙄
I saw this last night live, what seemed to have taken about 4 hours to cook some enchiladas she smothered mayo all over it then picked it and started playing with it… then chucked it all in the bin, like I saw someone said in the comments - ppl with eating disorders tend to play around with their food to stop them from eating it, I genuinely think that’s what it is and not disrespecting a culture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.