Markusemzzz #4 wallpaper is wonky, shame DG did it as he looks like a donkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know enough about her, I just get that vibe like my family member that went the same way. Usually at the root of addiction there’s some kind of major issues.

Where are her family? I know her Mums a wrongun.

Seriously how old is Emz because she acts like a teenager?
I think she's 32. It's sad how she has ended up but I don't feel for her, she did this all to herself

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she will change either, she has no shame snorting on camera. She doesn’t even try to hide it.
She was SH last night by the looks of it and crying over Markus. She is so triggering. Yes I get its sad losing someone close to you, but she should have appreciated him more when he was live. It's all well and good crying now, but sadly, it's too late

She was SH last night by the looks of it and crying over Markus. She is so triggering. Yes I get its sad losing someone close to you, but she should have appreciated him more when he was live. It's all well and good crying now, but sadly, it's too late
That is really triggering. I hope it won’t be all over the FYP.

If she’s riddled with guilt she needs help, I hear she treated him terribly. Probably why she uses all these substances to numb herself if she did play a part in what happened to him. So sad what happened to him.

Reactions: 2
That is really triggering. I hope it won’t be all over the FYP.

If she’s riddled with guilt she needs help, I hear she treated him terribly. Probably why she uses all these substances to numb herself if she did play a part in what happened to him. So sad what happened to him.
I did see something on the FYP but thankfully the poster and blocked out majority of it although you could still see a tissue wit blood on it.

She is live now and looked happy as Larry when I just saw her although I can't watch for long while I'm at work

Thread suggestion: Emz & her fishy minge, all she does is full time binge!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How are tik tok allowing this you can see the blood 🤮it's not normal behaviour kids see her attention seeking, pathetic behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just been watching this on Miss Red & TT are removing the videos, thankfully. The girls a mess, sorry but I have no sympathy for her at all. She wants to get wrecked every night & act like a nasty bleep, leave her to it. I just wish she was removed from the app & STOPPED ringing the emergency services all the bleeping time !!!!!

Reactions: 9
Many people over the years have tried to work out why she is the way she is. She is the one who causes trauma, not the other way round. She’s just a bad person, evil through and through. She enjoys the money she makes online and will behave any way to get it. Not giving a tit who she hurts in the process.
Trauma my hoop 😂 Sorry but she’s just a really bad person, that’s all there is to it.
Shes 32, 33 this year from watching her during lockdown she's always been a little strange. I remember the one time she did work when she was younger she got sacked then she used to be a shoplifter and took hard drugs before moving markus in. She's always brought people to her home even way before she did tiktok she would sniff until her nose was bleeding snd drink litres of vodka. She's a very dark horse indeed

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Shes 32, 33 this year from watching her during lockdown she's always been a little strange. I remember the one time she did work when she was younger she got sacked then she used to be a shoplifter and took hard drugs before moving markus in. She's always brought people to her home even way before she did tiktok she would sniff until her nose was bleeding snd drink litres of vodka. She's a very dark horse indeed
I think she’s likely a lost cause. She doesn’t seem to want to change and get help. I think people would
respect her if she admitted her demons and got some help but I really doubt she ever will.

I can’t believe she’s still on live. She looks exhausted.

She is one nasty piece of work. After she did the cutting last night and came on to show the blood she rightly got banned. Not even half hour later she was speaking to Brett on the phone which he was broadcasting. Tommy pulled him up on this afterwards because they were making a joke out of it. Brett said he had spoken to emz off live for 10 or 15 minutes beforehand which means they both decided to bring it live to tiktok after there private phonecall. Makes me ill how she is back on live today and tiktok allow it..what are they playing at????

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She is one nasty piece of work. After she did the cutting last night and came on to show the blood she rightly got banned. Not even half hour later she was speaking to Brett on the phone which he was broadcasting. Tommy pulled him up on this afterwards because they were making a joke out of it. Brett said he had spoken to emz off live for 10 or 15 minutes beforehand which means they both decided to bring it live to tiktok after there private phonecall. Makes me ill how she is back on live today and tiktok allow it..what are they playing at????
It was short lived, she's been banned again.

Dave Dorans said he will go up tomorrow and take her food or to the doctors or whatever she wants to do. Of course she sat there looking all sad with her baby voice

Thread suggestion: Emz has no friends, When is she going to have an alcohol cleanse?

Emz showed her legs on purpose days ago so people would think she was SH but last night her legs looked perfectly fine with not a mark on them.
This picture just proves she’s a bad liar and it was fake blood she used in the kitchen.

IMG_3678.jpeg

• Wow
Emz showed her legs on purpose days ago so people would think she was SH but last night her legs looked perfectly fine with not a mark on them.
This picture just proves she’s a bad liar and it was fake blood she used in the kitchen.

View attachment 2833939
I saw a tiktok earlier saying it was fake blood. Could see the bottle of it on the floor

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.