Markusemzzz #4 wallpaper is wonky, shame DG did it as he looks like a donkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posted a screenshot and said we were talking about her in here.

Just been watching CLA and she said Emz messaged her and said the police have kicked her door in
And that’s what she wants wouldn’t be surprised if she has footage

Reactions: 5
It wasn’t as bad as she makes out 😆
It will be on the cops body camera, pisses me
Off the cops are wasting time on her when real crimes are happening. She is an absolute joke, I’ve not watched her for months but she was on with CLA when I was scrolling earlier. Emz was on her kitchen unit gyrating, like the moron she is.

Reactions: 5
Yesterday morning she had Dave in the box and was saying all sorts of sexual innuendos to him. He was shocked at how bad off her face she was and did try giving her advice.
I feel sorry for her neighbours, how has she not been threatened with eviction.

Reactions: 4
She was talking about scripts they all get on a tik tok whats app group chat designed to create drama

dave was saying what you on about lol

Reactions: 3
She looks like she is doing all this for Drama/ Views. I've only watched a bit because it's glaringly obvious to me. Regardless of her I'm only concerned about the dog. My dogs especially my last dog could read me when I was upset especially, this is not fair on Faithy.

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for Faithy too. When Emz was jumping on the bed I was praying she wouldn’t fall on Faithy who was lying on the bed!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Cla was saying that she’s paid for a place for Emz to stay with the dog that’s close to her but I call bs. I bet she’s still in her flat.

She was talking about scripts they all get on a tik tok whats app group chat designed to create drama

dave was saying what you on about lol
I heard that apparently send scripts to each other on WhatsApp

I am sure Chelsea has called her all kinds in the past? On about trolls but said far worse herself, she appears to have her own items with her I wouldn’t be surprised if she wasn’t just in another room in her own flat

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.