Markusemzzz #4 wallpaper is wonky, shame DG did it as he looks like a donkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are saying he’s Scottish, but he doesn’t sound Scottish to me. Then someone in the comments said Barker. I’ve no clue.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but shes gonna end up in an early grave her lifestyle is so unhealthy, she drank so much Smirnoff last night into the early morning. Shes 33 this year her body aint gonna hold up to the abuse forever

Reactions: 8
Barkers mum lives in West Yorkshire but she’s originally from ‘Achiltibuie’ in Scotland so I’m assuming that’s why he has a mixed accent, his surname is defo Barker but I don’t think David is his first name.

I wonder what his mum would think of him laughing and egging on Emz last night and acting all the big I am behind the camera with a top over his head 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah they came and went straight into her house under section 17 or something which means they don’t need a warrant to enter and search the property. Emz said a female officer grabbed her or something. She was then screaming at them to get out. No idea why they were there as they then went to her neighbours across from hers.

Reactions: 3
Police went to her door at 1am. They asked to search her house and as usual she started shouting and giving them dogs abuse. Female officer apparently pushed her aside and because the 3 officers entered the house after her saying that they didn't all need to come in she grabbed her phone then started screaming & swearing at them. I don't know how she gets away with that behaviour. Not sure why but they were looking for someone. After slamming the door on them & telling them to duck off etc she went back out and kicked off again when she heard them talking to one of her neighbours

Reactions: 2
Gives them dogs abuse then is the first to ring 999 as soon as someone looks at her wrong. Liverpool’s biggest grass. Can’t have it both ways Sarah.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.