Markusemzzz #4 wallpaper is wonky, shame DG did it as he looks like a donkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got 7k people watching her! What’s she been taking, looks like something other than just alcohol?

Reactions: 4
She was showing some tablets she got from doctors/hospital yesterday for heavy bleeding or something?

Reactions: 1
I went past this morning to go the butchers and there was police outside, they were talking to her downstairs neighbour at the door and some were going in the building to go up to her. She’s fucked she needs putting down

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She was just threatening to finish herself then went off live all for attention and on a comedown

Reactions: 6
I really don’t have any sympathy for her, she’s been vile to people, told lies etc.
She’s an attention seeker & full time victim.

Reactions: 10
I just worry about the dog. Shaun had her dogs removed when she was cracking up now Faithy needs a better place to be.

Reactions: 5
Dave told her she would end up dead and she started crying and went off. She probably got off live and carried on drinking. I don’t have sympathy for her, I have sympathy for that dog. I pity Emma or Sarah whatever her name is.
---
Cla is on the phone to the police about emz being bullied/harrassed 🙄
---
Ffs the poor woman on the phone

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.