Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t feel too sorry for her, she is seeking attention as she always does..there is a reason she is doing what she is doing and so publicly too.
She goes on about supporting women and doing it for her kids but yet she didn’t think about her kids or the woman of the married man who she had an affair with for over a year. There is more to that story for sure.
Fake tears.
Do you have proof of what you are saying or are you just being mean for the sake of it.
Like her or not she was very distressed.

Reactions: 13
If you are thinking of Stephanie O’Q then it’s not, she shared Marissa’s stories on her page. It’s at someone/people at director level etc. no offence to Stephanie.
No I meant that they didn't like what was going on so they left. Not that they were the bullies 🙈

Reactions: 1
Don’t feel too sorry for her, she is seeking attention as she always does..there is a reason she is doing what she is doing and so publicly too.
She goes on about supporting women and doing it for her kids but yet she didn’t think about her kids or the woman of the married man who she had an affair with for over a year. There is more to that story for sure.
Fake tears.
Is she not back with her husband since? If he is willing to forgive her then that’s up to him

Reactions: 7
Yup have a direct knowledge not hiding that at all. As mentioned in previous posts my sister worked with the cafe owner and was there the day Marissas husband came in faced the guy who she had an affair with and my sister was witness to it all. he even brought Marissas kids in to witness the confrontation.
There is truth in it I’m afraid. and she’s back looking for attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Don’t follow her but saw some of her stories today through a share. Skipped most of them as it’s a yawnfest. I know hardly anything about her but that was the worst acting I’ve ever seen. Total crocodile tears. I’m sure there is stuff going on in the background but today was an orchestrated display of very carefully produced tears.

Reactions: 7
Yup have a direct knowledge not hiding that at all. As mentioned in previous posts my sister worked with the cafe owner and was there the day Marissas husband came in faced the guy who she had an affair with and my sister was witness to it all. he even brought Marissas kids in to witness the confrontation.
There is truth in it I’m afraid. and she’s back looking for attention.
You said previously it was your friends sister now its your own sister?
Have to say I couldn't care less about any affair. They are grownups

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There are two sides to every story for sure. Two sides, and the truth, usually. However, you’re listed as a new member on here, and your total of 4 messages posted are all on this thread, so you clearly have some sort of involvement directly or indirectly with Marissa/Sundrelle. Try harder @SallyH FFS🤣🤣🤣
Sally Hansen... Stiff competition in the world of self tanning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seems to be a partnership between herself and Sundrelle, they have a significant share in Sue Jackson’s tan business also. They would prob be the main pharmacy sundries distribution company in Ireland I would think? B successful and have an extensive network nationwide. I wouldn’t think Cocoa Brown would be as successful as it has been only for them tbh. I assume that they are involved in Carter beauty also.
They are not 100% involved in carter beauty, one bitten twice shy springs to mind. They are heavily invested with sosue who is also a bully, the amount of staff that woman has gone through in the last 4 years or so is actually frightening.... They are constantly advertising for staff... The OGormans and the Jacksons of this world are rightly matched.

Must be her distributor she’s referring to
Yes it's her distributor which is clearly stated in each and every o
Do you have proof of what you are saying or are you just being mean for the sake of it.
Like her or not she was very distressed.

Last edited:
She goes on about supporting women and doing it for her kids but yet she didn’t think about her kids or the woman of the married man who she had an affair with for over a year. There is more to that story for sure
I dont understand why people keep bringing this up. Didn't her husband forgive her? As far as I know they are still together? So if they have worked through it as a couple then surely to God anonymous strangers on the Internet don't need to drag it into every single conversation about Marissa!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I only found this thread through another thread as I stopped following Marissa after the cheating debacle. I just watched her there and there's no doubt she is upset but on a separate note what is with all these bloggers who come on Instagram to have a cry and do themselves up to the nines, use a filter, hold their camera at weird angles so they look their best, keep pretending to push their hair back but only half heartedly and have tears in their eyes that never seem to make it to their cheeks. When I cry it's tears streaking down my cheeks-leaving marks in my makeup if I have any on, red nose, red eyes etc. I just don't get it. Are they robots? A different species? Sorry for the essay but it just drives me batty and makes me feel its fake-though I'm sure its not. Its just that I most definitely do not look like that when I cry.

Reactions: 24
Did anyone notice how she said she had a supportive family and friends,but no mention of the husband? 👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice how she said she had a supportive family and friends,but no mention of the husband? 👀👀
Is he not family? 🤣
Sorry I'm sounding like her No 1 fan here tonight, I'm genuinely not! Although I do love her tan

Reactions: 22
Is he not family? 🤣
Sorry I'm sounding like her No 1 fan here tonight, I'm genuinely not! Although I do love her tan
He is but still, you'd expect someones husband to be their number 1 supporter and he'd be name checked as such.

I know i'm reaching but i think most people would name check their partner as being supportive through a tough time. Given their background its not much of a reach

Reactions: 2
They are not 100% involved in carter beauty, one bitten twice shy springs to mind. They are heavily invested with sosue who is also a bully, the amount of staff that woman has gone through in the last 4 years or so is actually frightening.... They are constantly advertising for staff... The OGormans and the Jacksons of this world are rightly matched.

Yes it's her distributor which is clearly stated in each and every o
Sunderell is Ashbourne are business partners sosu uses the same company their offices are right beside each other they use to use the same building
Plus they are involved in the beauty basket website , one of the ogomans daughters run this. He is also building a new office/warehouse in the same estate for Soshite, her previous announcement of her new warehouse is now shelved as apparently its not big enough but you will never hear sosue saying its him thats building it, he's the one with the purse strings...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yessss I noticed this too!!! I was wondering then were they still together 🤔 especially as had heard about the affair rumours

She did mention him though. In the later post. I would also include my husband as family.

Reactions: 9
Yessss I noticed this too!!! I was wondering then were they still together 🤔 especially as had heard about the affair rumours
Yes but then she immediately spoke of Ronan (her husband) and what he said re cancelling the meeting today,
She refers to him pretty regularly and to be fair for years even before the alleged affair she always referred to him as being social media shy.

Reactions: 9
Unless she's giving actual examples of the bullying why say anything she's telling her followers but not telling them as she's looking for public support and media support we don't know who's right or wrong as we actually know f all only she came on drip feeding us all waffle with a filter on her face and a ponytail to really make herself relatable hahahah

Reactions: 8
Yes but then she immediately spoke of Ronan (her husband) and what he said re cancelling the meeting today,
She refers to him pretty regularly and to be fair for years even before the alleged affair she always referred to him as being social media shy.
I guess I am just one of those doses that always refer to “my husband” 🤪