Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt very sorry for her watching her stories. They seem very nasty to deal with. I wonder are they the same with So Sue and would that be why Sue doesn’t put much effort into promoting her stuff online anymore? She seems dead behind the eyes every time she has to announce another launch or product 🤯
Wait til you see So Sues next releases; they are so generic white girl beauty guru it’s shocking. A brightening face mask, a hydrating face mask, an SPF moisturizer …. Could she not Atleast TRY be original ??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wait til you see So Sues next releases; they are so generic white girl beauty guru it’s shocking. A brightening face mask, a hydrating face mask, an SPF moisturizer …. Could she not Atleast TRY be original ??
Sue is pumping out any old shite and I don't believe for one second she has much input to any of it. She's just a face to help sell the products. She said the other day she wished she could leave social media, which makes me think she's contractually obliged to stay and promote stuff. You can tell Marissa genuinely puts effort into her products.

Reactions: 13
Yup have a direct knowledge not hiding that at all. As mentioned in previous posts my sister worked with the cafe owner and was there the day Marissas husband came in faced the guy who she had an affair with and my sister was witness to it all. he even brought Marissas kids in to witness the confrontation.
There is truth in it I’m afraid. and she’s back looking for attention.
What has that got to do with this topic about bullying by her business partners . Your digging up old news for the sake of being nasty . Her husband is by her side and things have moved on . I think you should do too .
The woman is being bullied and we need to stamp out bullying. Let’s not divert from the conversation please

Reactions: 34
He is but still, you'd expect someones husband to be their number 1 supporter and he'd be name checked as such.

I know i'm reaching but i think most people would name check their partner as being supportive through a tough time. Given their background its not much of a reach
She did - I'm sure she said Ronan a couple of times. I can't watch it again to check though!

Reactions: 1
Unless she's giving actual examples of the bullying why say anything she's telling her followers but not telling them as she's looking for public support and media support we don't know who's right or wrong as we actually know f all only she came on drip feeding us all waffle with a filter on her face and a ponytail to really make herself relatable hahahah
Have to agree with you here. Maybe I’m just cynical though. Something never adds up for me when someone comes on social media crying down their phone about stuff going on in their life. I don’t see the point to it. If she’s legally taking it on good for her but why the need for the public cry??

Reactions: 4
Ran to this thread to find out who the other party is 🤣
I know sosue deals with sundrelle but only on her cosmetic range. Dripping gold is a separate business that sundrelle have nothin to do with. Pretty sure sue is sole owner..

Not a fan of the coco brown tan- wonder if sales have dipped and sundrelle are trying to push her out?

Reactions: 2
Call me cynical but I'd imagine her coming on social media wasn't to let little girls know it's not ok to be bullied but to gain support and show her business partners how liked she is and that alot of people would stop buying CB if she were to be pushed out.
I reckon it's more of a back up plan to damage the brand if things don't go her way in the court room!!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Call me cynical but I'd imagine her coming on social media wasn't to let little girls know it's not ok to be bullied but to gain support and show her business partners how liked she is and that alot of people would stop buying CB if she were to be pushed out.
I reckon it's more of a back up plan to damage the brand if things don't go her way in the court room!!🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I agree. Imagine building a brand from scratch and it becoming a success in I think, 17 countries, then loosing all control to a money hungry distribution company who invested to make it successful then by default, now 'own' the brand. It would be gut wrenching and I guess if she starts talking about it on her personal account maybe it shifts shame to the investor for whatever they are doing. I'd say they have now have full control over strategy and employees and Marissa is just the face behind the story and nothing more and she has zero control.

If you google this company, they have literally made millions out of Marissa and Sosue in the last few years and I can imagine it's only getting bigger if CB has expanding into the US&CA.

What has that got to do with this topic about bullying by her business partners . Your digging up old news for the sake of being nasty . Her husband is by her side and things have moved on . I think you should do too .
The woman is being bullied and we need to stamp out bullying. Let’s not divert from the conversation please
👏

Reactions: 7
Then again without investors these brands don't happen so its a case of they both needed each other in the beginning I used to use it but tbh I don't anymore and was never into the makeup line at all I hope it all works out for her in fairness she's been a long time working in the industry!

It will be interesting to see how it all pans out. I can’t see it going well when she has done that online, I imagine it is only going to push the investors all the harder to get her out. Investors of that level usually have endless money and water tight contracts so that’s not really a good start 😬

Yup have a direct knowledge not hiding that at all. As mentioned in previous posts my sister worked with the cafe owner and was there the day Marissas husband came in faced the guy who she had an affair with and my sister was witness to it all. he even brought Marissas kids in to witness the confrontation.
There is truth in it I’m afraid. and she’s back looking for attention.
What's any of your inside knowledge got to do with the fact that shes being bullied by her own business partners so badly that her own marketing team arent "allowed" to meet with her?
Your a very sad individual if you think whats happening to her is ok because she had an affair one time 🙄 you must be a very sad bitter individual

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ran to this thread to find out who the other party is 🤣
I know sosue deals with sundrelle but only on her cosmetic range. Dripping gold is a separate business that sundrelle have nothin to do with. Pretty sure sue is sole owner..
I'm not so sure about this... I checked the sundrelle website and under brands they have Sosu by Suzanne Jackson and Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter. I looked at their brochure and their top sellers for 2021 include Dripping Gold tan and its featured with all the other Sosu white label shite. No mention at all of Carter Beauty which would make sense if Sundrelle has no investment in it. I think from looking at their distribution brochures that they have all of Suzanne Jacksons products. I don't think she's business savvy enough to have multiple investors or cash fluid enough to have set up the full investment into her tan line by herself. Both Sue and Marissa have had Fran O'Gorman on their socials previously.

Www.Sundrelle.ie/brands/

Reactions: 6
Sundrelle don’t distribute carter beauty because they distribute flormar well that’s what I was told by their rep anyway! Edited to add: But they distribute all the other stuff for sosu even tho they only own some

Sundrelle don’t distribute carter beauty because they distribute flormar well that’s what I was told by their rep anyway! Edited to add: But they distribute all the other stuff for sosu even tho they only own some
Uniphar link up distributes some carter beauty. Having dealt with Sundrelle in the past I can honestly say they have no grá for cocoa brown; some reps actively advising stock lists to ‘discount and get rid’ of their cocoa brown stock. Sundrelle actually sending out free cocoa brown bits for giveaways etc just to get it off their shelves. All very strange behavior if they are majority shareholder?

Reactions: 6
The cheating thing is true. I heard she had her staff booking her hotels for her and that he discovered it all by private investigator.
I heard he flew over to NYC to surprise her and her fling was there 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lads, enough about the affair! They're grown ups! It's their relationship and they are obviously still together. If he can get over it, so can Tattle. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Why is everyone so het up about mentioning the affair? On pippas threads theres numerous mention of a love child and other other threads peoples relationships are under similar scrutiny.

Reactions: 8
Why is everyone so het up about mentioning the affair? On pippas threads theres numerous mention of a love child and other other threads peoples relationships are under similar scrutiny.
I think it’s because the people mentioning the affair all over again quite possibly have some association with her business partners, even thought they very believably claim to be the cafe owners best friend’s sister in law or something similarly convincing🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think it’s because the people mentioning the affair all over again quite possibly have some association with her business partners, even thought they very believably claim to be the cafe owners best friend’s sister in law or something similarly convincing🤣🤣🤣
Ah i see! Well if it helps i'm a nobody 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 1