Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the wife is doing amazing, has moved on and the fact she didn’t go to press says it all, classy girl, my friends sister use to work for her and apparently the nicest girl. Lucky escape if you ask me

Reactions: 8
Apparently the wife is doing amazing, has moved on and the fact she didn’t go to press says it all, classy girl, my friends sister use to work for her and apparently the nicest girl. Lucky escape if you ask me
Im delighted to hear that she sounds like she’s a bit of class. Sad her marriage ended and Marissa’s is still going strong her husband is clearly very forgiving, Im glad for the children that they can work it out though I’d never be able to fully trust again if I was in that position. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Reactions: 4
I'd be fuming if my partner cheated on me and then checked THEMSELVES into the john of gods.
Not sure if this is true or not but I heard that apparently the media aren’t allowed name someone who is checked in for mental health reasons.... and there wasn’t a sniff in the press about her affair even though everyone knows it happened!

Reactions: 6
Wow. Shocked by this, I used to like Marissa but this has totally changed my opinion of her. What an absolutely horrific thing to do,destroying people’s lives

I know this is not a rave thread but just seeing her getting into 1500 Walmarts in America is unbelievable. I’m sure she has a great team behind her but that is a massive accomplishment for her by any standards. SO SUE WHO 😆😆

Reactions: 18
I know this is not a rave thread but just seeing her getting into 1500 Walmarts in America is unbelievable. I’m sure she has a great team behind her but that is a massive accomplishment for her by any standards. SO SUE WHO 😆😆
I do find her abit hard to listen to at times, but I still follow her and yeah a massive achievement. Fair play to her, I think unlike Sue she puts in the hard yards!!

Reactions: 5
I know I know. But I want to ignore that for a bit and try explain away why her and Ellen don’t speak 😂😂
Haha!! Sorry, I'll shut up so😂😂
Didn't know there was an issue with her and Ellen!!?

Spill. I’ve deleted my Instagram so can’t see it
She's come on her stories in absolute tears on how she's been bullied for yrs by business partners and she's not taking it anymore and is going to fight for Cocoa brown!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Haha!! Sorry, I'll shut up so😂😂
Didn't know there was an issue with her and Ellen!!?

She's come on in her stories on how she's been bullied for yrs by business partners and she's not taking it anymore and is going to fight for Cocoa brown!!
It’s a long standing thing that they don’t seem to talk/support/follow each other. Both seem to always support women in business but never speak about each other. It’s a strange one. One of the seven wonders of the world, I believe 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear! Wonder who she’s referring to?! Pretty surprised at the outburst tbh. Did she specify what the bullying was about? Just business related?

Reactions: 3
Oh dear! Wonder who she’s referring to?! Pretty surprised at the outburst tbh. Did she specify what the bullying was about? Just business related?
Whoever it is they must be trying to push her out. She said she can't log into the Cocoa Brown Insta page because they keep changing the password so she has no access😏

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Whoever it is they must be trying to push her out. She said she can't log into the Cocoa Brown Insta page because they keep changing the password so she has no access😏
Oh god! Wonder how much of the business is actually hers?!

Seems to be a partnership between herself and Sundrelle, they have a significant share in Sue Jackson’s tan business also. They would prob be the main pharmacy sundries distribution company in Ireland I would think? B successful and have an extensive network nationwide. I wouldn’t think Cocoa Brown would be as successful as it has been only for them tbh. I assume that they are involved in Carter beauty also.