Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you tried so sue dripping gold? My sister loves it.

I'm a bare by vogue girl, the lotion not the moose
Funnily enough that's the bottle I'm working through at the minute. It's not blowing me away to be honest, just using it up. Definitely trial an error it seems when it comes to tans.

Reactions: 2
Find it impossible to find good tan. Every one of them always disappoints me. Bare is probably the best of the lot.

Reactions: 1
Yes, the green! I'm on the hunt for a new brand. Have tried Bare, didn't love it but didnt hate it either. I always buy the darkest shade in whatever range I'm trying but find most of it washes down the plug hole the next morning.
I love the biabelle tan, I find that it fades very well and keeps my skin hydrated. It fades well too and I don't end up scaley like I would with some brands

I really need to try it I feel I've tried all the rest. Which one would you recommend and do I need their tan primer?
I don't use the primer, the medium mousse is amazing, such a natural colour and just seems to disappear as it's wearing off. I use the face spray too, spritz that on my hands and feet as well. The salon spray tan is unreal too for a special occasion or wedding. You can get a rapid mousse if you want a darker tan, but I generally find that anything rapid doesn't wear as nice

Reactions: 2
I don't use the primer, the medium mousse is amazing, such a natural colour and just seems to disappear as it's wearing off. I use the face spray too, spritz that on my hands and feet as well. The salon spray tan is unreal too for a special occasion or wedding. You can get a rapid mousse if you want a darker tan, but I generally find that anything rapid doesn't wear as nice
Thank you sooo much

• Heart