Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel awful for her, she seems genuinely really upset. I know her first business deal was a disaster and she signed up to a bad contract but I thought all of that had been sorted.

Reactions: 4
Sunderell is Ashbourne are business partners sosu uses the same company their offices are right beside each other they use to use the same building

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Fran O’Gorman is one of her investors.. also has invested with Suzanne. Haven’t heard good things about him…… 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Felt very sorry for her watching her stories. They seem very nasty to deal with. I wonder are they the same with So Sue and would that be why Sue doesn’t put much effort into promoting her stuff online anymore? She seems dead behind the eyes every time she has to announce another launch or product 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Could be also why Katie Kelly and the girl in New York who's name has excaped me all of a sudden just upped and left Coco Brown 🤔

Could be also why Katie Kelly and the girl in New York who's name has excaped me all of a sudden just upped and left Coco Brown 🤔
If you are thinking of Stephanie O’Q then it’s not, she shared Marissa’s stories on her page. It’s at someone/people at director level etc. no offence to Stephanie.

First time poster here.

She basically said she's been bullied, that there's been loads going on but the straw that broke the camel's back for her happened yesterday. She was due to have the Cocoa Brown marketing team over to her house for lunch but half an hour before they were due to arrive she got a text from them saying they wouldn't be there because they weren't allowed to go.

Kate Kelly and Stephanie O'Quigley are both still friends with her so they must have left on good terms. I think Kate moved to Limerick and Stephanie moved to NYC that's why they left.

She did say earlier on in her stories that she never took any investment for Carter Beauty so that business in entirely her own.

I feel very sorry for her, and I get why she wanted to speak out, but if she's going to be challenging any of this legally I'm not sure she did her case any favours speaking out about it.

She is so linked with the brand Cocoa Brown though. Sure it even says Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter on all the bottles.

Reactions: 16
She said on one of the insta posts aswell that they’ve even changed the insta password for the cocoa brown account and that she wants it back 🙈 seems very shady

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Don’t feel too sorry for her, she is seeking attention as she always does..there is a reason she is doing what she is doing and so publicly too.
She goes on about supporting women and doing it for her kids but yet she didn’t think about her kids or the woman of the married man who she had an affair with for over a year. There is more to that story for sure.
Fake tears.

• Haha
Don’t feel too sorry for her, she is seeking attention as she always does..there is a reason she is doing what she is doing and so publicly too.
She goes on about supporting women and doing it for her kids but yet she didn’t think about her kids or the woman of the married man who she had an affair with for over a year. There is more to that story for sure.
Fake tears.
There are two sides to every story for sure. Two sides, and the truth, usually. However, you’re listed as a new member on here, and your total of 4 messages posted are all on this thread, so you clearly have some sort of involvement directly or indirectly with Marissa/Sundrelle. Try harder @SallyH FFS🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39