Maria Marshall @mummadiaries_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like watching her but she’s getting on my nerves now!
Asking how long morning sickness lasts etc yet she was pregnant with her daughter only a few years ago!
And the love you bye at the end of every video 🙄
It's for nothing other than engagement and content. Same as that scottish lassie its laurens world asking what she should put in her daughters nursery bag for starting. Get a bleeping grip, use your common sense or ask the nursery. She's an HR advisor (high up of her own admission) but doesn't know what to put in Reevas nursery bag!!!!!! Aye OK then. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's just posted from the hospital bed! Get a grip man and concentrate on your health and unborn child talk about over shearing . 100% she was feeling ill before the holiday . Do not believe it just came on there . Why not postpone, is travelling really a good idea when you have history of baby loss and then your have extreme skin flare where you resemble a 3rd degree burns victim

Reactions: 2
Obligatory hospital bed pic all canulaed up. You've been in hospital unless you've posted it to thousands of strangers

Couldn't stop being sick to the point of passing out but still find the time to film "content" for tiktok 😳
why is picking up a phone at the top of everyone's list 🫣

Couldn't stop being sick to the point of passing out but still find the time to film "content" for tiktok 😳
why is picking up a phone at the top of everyone's list 🫣
She fainted getting a cannula in. The biggest drama queen. It’s called a vasovagal reaction n it’s so so common I get it as well it’s when ur bp drops when ur getting the needle in a vein. Hahaahahah and obviously ur heart rate goes up when it happens. Shes acting like she’s been ran over by a train not had a wee faint

• Haha
Omg I went in a deep dive on her page . She's had breast reduction! Why did she keep them the size they are???

Reactions: 1
It's for nothing other than engagement and content. Same as that scottish lassie its laurens world asking what she should put in her daughters nursery bag for starting. Get a bleeping grip, use your common sense or ask the nursery. She's an HR advisor (high up of her own admission) but doesn't know what to put in Reevas nursery bag!!!!!! Aye OK then. 👍
she is really irritating me that Lauren lassie, how can people be so invested in her daily vlogs when its the same shite, different day. She showed herself up at the weekend pissed on live with her man. Both in their 30s, making prank calls & called one girl to tell her that her wedding had been cancelled & the girl quite rightly was really upset. Lauren didn’t have the balls to call the girl back & apologise, she got him to do. Not so sweet & innocent once she is a few drinks in 😏

• Wow
she is really irritating me that Lauren lassie, how can people be so invested in her daily vlogs when its the same shite, different day. She showed herself up at the weekend pissed on live with her man. Both in their 30s, making prank calls & called one girl to tell her that her wedding had been cancelled & the girl quite rightly was really upset. Lauren didn’t have the balls to call the girl back & apologise, she got him to do. Not so sweet & innocent once she is a few drinks in 😏
She deffo isn't.. she gives school bully vibes

She deffo isn't.. she gives school bully vibes
She mentioned ages ago about how she was being bullied at work but after that at the weekend, i don’t think she is as innocent in the situation as she made out.

Reactions: 1
I commented on her live (I never do this on my own account) saying how immature they both were, it’s wrong on so many levels doing prank calls to people when your sitting in your house in your 30s and your daughter is asleep upstairs. Weirdos!!!
---

been dying to do this for ages

• Heart
Eating wheat. Doesnt help herself at all
She is a pure attention seeker, has all these bad flare ups when she’s eating exactly what she’s intolerant to!! Then she’s in bed for days on end unwell, it’s a vicious cycle I’ve got no sympathy for her 😬

didn’t know her and Blaine broke up for a year then got back together I’m sure she used to go out with someone in Lanarkshire she hung about with my sisters pals

I wish she would wear a bra n someone needs to tell her she doesn’t have a bump yet 🤦‍♀️

I cannot cope with the joggie bottoms right up under her chest 😂 how can she look in the mirror and think thats a good look 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha