Maria Marshall @mummadiaries_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someoneโ€™s commented on her recent bump check โ€œcanโ€™t believe how low your sitting already at 16 weekโ€ naw thatโ€™s her dinner hen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People saying you sure thereโ€™s not more than 1 in there because of the size of her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to like this girl but my god she is prob the most annoying girl n tiktok. Anything for a freebie or content. The amount of money she spends aswell is crazy.

I used to like this girl but my god she is prob the most annoying girl n tiktok. Anything for a freebie or content. The amount of money she spends aswell is crazy.
The amount she spends on that Saramart is stupid, she'd be aswell splashing out on the real deal for the money she spends on fakes!

Why is she inviting strangers off the internet to her daughters dance show๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Weirdo!!! Itโ€™s bad enough when she posted the wean in her dance costume on tik tok and it was a crop top and shorts

Reactions: 1
She's clutching at straws for content , I get raise awareness for baby loss but she's just waffling on and not really saying anything . Also what about Blaine and his feelings what does he get a pile of macaroni

Reactions: 2