Maria Marshall @mummadiaries_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some please tell her to go get a decent bra with support , also wtf does she do all day
---
And that Wowcher holiday must be an add

Some please tell her to go get a decent bra with support , also wtf does she do all day
---
And that Wowcher holiday must be an add
she is full time content creator now 😏 i would love to know who finds dishing up the same dinners every week interesting 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t trust these people who say my child is my best friend. Sorry if that upsets anyone. Might just be me being strange

I mean I love my kids but wouldn’t say we are best friends

Reactions: 2
I don’t trust these people who say my child is my best friend. Sorry if that upsets anyone. Might just be me being strange

I mean I love my kids but wouldn’t say we are best friends
Or their partner “married to my best friend” piss off I just don’t believe it

Reactions: 3
So glad Maria finally has a thread. I sat one night watching what she called a renovation. It was the biggest bodge job I've ever seen. 🤣

Also those long nails look bogging.

So glad Maria finally has a thread. I sat one night watching what she called a renovation. It was the biggest bodge job I've ever seen. 🤣

Also those long nails look bogging.
you would think she knock walls down & built extensions etc the way she went on when really she got her decorator mum in to paint some walls 😂

Gony get off that balcony and go out and enjoy yourself or sit by the pool ffs they’ve done duck all and they are only there for like 3 days or something

Reactions: 1
Can she not just enjoy the holiday without posting a pointless TT every 2mins. The poor man seems utterly skunnered with her shite.

Also the amount of fake Saramart stuff she buys. 🤣 money talks, wealth whispers comes to mind.

Have they done anything other than go to the supermarket once and their home tmoro 🤣
Also the bf being called Blaine is giving me such an ick 🤮

She packed a book and everything and all they’ve done is go to the shop and sit in the room😭 They would’ve been aswell sitting in their house back home

Can she not just enjoy the holiday without posting a pointless TT every 2mins. The poor man seems utterly skunnered with her shite.

Also the amount of fake Saramart stuff she buys. 🤣 money talks, wealth whispers comes to mind.
Shes desperate for the fame / influencer life to take off imo. Came across her last year when she started hanging around with that gemmasadventures lassie off TT that's always doing trips around Scotland. Seemed to be bumming her for the freebies and followers I recon.

Reactions: 1
She's spent that full holiday recording and editing nothing 🥱 her man looks a bit gormless, he reminds me a bit like big Lee 😂

Reactions: 5
They have literally spent their 3 days in the room n been to the supermarket and toy shop twice 🙈 looks absolutely tit 😂 someone said she was sad for being on holiday and on tiktok and she replied that it's her job Hahahahaha Hahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 some of her videos have 3 comments ffs 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They have literally spent their 3 days in the room n been to the supermarket and toy shop twice 🙈 looks absolutely tit 😂 someone said she was sad for being on holiday and on tiktok and she replied that it's her job Hahahahaha Hahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 some of her videos have 3 comments ffs 🙈😂
“It’s my job” fair enough if thats what you want to class as a “job” but when you are in actual employment, you don’t take your work with you. You take time away from it. But these “influencers” are glued to their phones & can’t even put it down for a 2 night break away. Unless she was gifted the Wowcher holiday & has to vlog it? She isn’t doing a good job of that either with what she has posted mind you.