Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tulips82

I’m sorry did she KNOWINGLY get on a plane home with chicken pox?! There’s no way on this earth she thought that was something else!! She’s said herself the worst of the spots were on holiday! So so so selfish!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Ell87

VIP Member
She's spent that full holiday recording and editing nothing 🥱 her man looks a bit gormless, he reminds me a bit like big Lee 😂

Reactions: 5

Luna25

I used to like watching her but she’s getting on my nerves now!
Asking how long morning sickness lasts etc yet she was pregnant with her daughter only a few years ago!
And the love you bye at the end of every video 🙄

lollie75

Chatty Member
So poorly she had to go to hospital on Saturday night but this morning she’s away to braehead for a dress. Miraculous recovery there

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She will have all her content planned out. I am actually baffled she has shared the news on her socials so soon tbh, yeah tell family & close pals but random strangers on the internet? Anything for a quick few pounds.

instainsta2021

So Maria is pregnant and after what she's went though is amazing news. However what's everyone's thought on her posting about her pregnancy so early after her previous loss'
I don’t think it is an issue to share the news early. However I can’t deal with the setting the camera up for the test results & telling Blane. To me that just screams I’m using it for content rather that being in the moment

instasham13

Chatty Member
Can she not just enjoy the holiday without posting a pointless TT every 2mins. The poor man seems utterly skunnered with her shite.

Also the amount of fake Saramart stuff she buys. 🤣 money talks, wealth whispers comes to mind.

Reactions: 4

Ell87

VIP Member
Couldn't stop being sick to the point of passing out but still find the time to film "content" for tiktok 😳
why is picking up a phone at the top of everyone's list 🫣

teatalks

VIP Member
She packed a book and everything and all they’ve done is go to the shop and sit in the room😭 They would’ve been aswell sitting in their house back home

Couldn't stop being sick to the point of passing out but still find the time to film "content" for tiktok 😳
why is picking up a phone at the top of everyone's list 🫣
She fainted getting a cannula in. The biggest drama queen. It’s called a vasovagal reaction n it’s so so common I get it as well it’s when ur bp drops when ur getting the needle in a vein. Hahaahahah and obviously ur heart rate goes up when it happens. Shes acting like she’s been ran over by a train not had a wee faint

• Haha
Imagine having chicken pox and knowingly flying with it the absolute weapon. Thats just bang out of order and she has put so many people at risk n not gave a single fk. Am ragin

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She had a walking pad for 2 years? Pretty sure she had a video unboxing a new one back in January? And she bought this one? No she was gifted it either by them contacting her or she requested a free one. Just another arsehole who is full of shite.

instasham13

Chatty Member
I used to like watching her but she’s getting on my nerves now!
Asking how long morning sickness lasts etc yet she was pregnant with her daughter only a few years ago!
And the love you bye at the end of every video 🙄
It's for nothing other than engagement and content. Same as that scottish lassie its laurens world asking what she should put in her daughters nursery bag for starting. Get a fucking grip, use your common sense or ask the nursery. She's an HR advisor (high up of her own admission) but doesn't know what to put in Reevas nursery bag!!!!!! Aye OK then. 👍

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Some please tell her to go get a decent bra with support , also wtf does she do all day
---
And that Wowcher holiday must be an add
she is full time content creator now 😏 i would love to know who finds dishing up the same dinners every week interesting 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
I was chuckling at her story announcing she had chicken pox and saying “I won’t be on socials” as if she’s famous 😭😭

• Haha