Maria Marshall @mummadiaries_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she stays at home all day no job , and still drops her daughter off at 8am…

Reactions: 3
She must have her comments filtered cos surely someone has pointed out her bump isn’t really low it’s her fat belly overhang that’s sitting on her thighs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How sad is it that on her bday day she heads down stairs with her phone in hand so she can do a bday vlog rather than just enjoying the moment with her family

Also what a show for a 28th birthday. Obvious she told her man to do that.
That wasn’t a wild extravagant show imo. I love birthdays and do balloon arches, ceiling balloons, banners etc for every single birthday for my husband and children every year. All birthdays are special to me lol

Reactions: 1
Just watched her maternity try on haul, she has no bump she just has a giant spare tyre that she is obsessed with passing off as a bump πŸ™ˆ she needs to invest in decent bras and realize her 'bump' is actually a big apron belly.

Just watched her maternity try on haul, she has no bump she just has a giant spare tyre that she is obsessed with passing off as a bump πŸ™ˆ she needs to invest in decent bras and realize her 'bump' is actually a big apron belly.
shes like 16 weeks and acting like shes 34 🀣 looks it

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s had a breast reduction as well! What a waste of money

I can’t believe she’s had a breast reduction as well! What a waste of money
Clearly just got a reduction and no uplift but why can she not wear a decent supporting bra πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ she's such an odd shape with that big low hanging belly AND a spare tyre all the way around.

Clearly just got a reduction and no uplift but why can she not wear a decent supporting bra πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ she's such an odd shape with that big low hanging belly AND a spare tyre all the way around.
Reminds me of when Danny devito played the penguin in batman πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Why is she acting like she is JK Rowling 🀣 it's not difficult to write a book and self publish to sell on platforms such as TikTok or Amazon. Now she's got the wean on this morning to punt it for her

She's clutching at straws for content . That's what the Disney trip is about . If you've been 3 times already why you asking your followers ? you should know the place inside out

Reactions: 2
She's clutching at straws for content . That's what the Disney trip is about . If you've been 3 times already why you asking your followers ? you should know the place inside out
Folk are fed up wi the pregnancy content cos she’s ripped the arse right oot it. Do these folk not have to save for anything? It’s oh now that Disney is booked n paid for

Folk are fed up wi the pregnancy content cos she’s ripped the arse right oot it. Do these folk not have to save for anything? It’s oh now that Disney is booked n paid for
She's no even half way point! Man she's well n truly rinsed it