Maria Marshall @mummadiaries_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She packed a book and everything and all they’ve done is go to the shop and sit in the room😭 They would’ve been aswell sitting in their house back home
And it was raining 🤣
---
she never mentions Blanes family , wonder what the script there is

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Aye right Maria how do you not have time to go the gym 'as a mum'?? You don't work and your weane is at nursery. Plenty of time to buy shite from home bargains though.

Mind she started couch to 5k done about 3 videos on it then it was never seen again 🤣

Reactions: 1
She had a walking pad for 2 years? Pretty sure she had a video unboxing a new one back in January? And she bought this one? No she was gifted it either by them contacting her or she requested a free one. Just another hole who is full of shite.

Reactions: 4
Why does she kid on she doesn't eat , when she is doing her dish up dinners? Oh I'll just be having a wee bit , I don't like desserts🤣🤣🤣 aye right hen! Also she at home all day and can't even pull a decent dinner together

What is this new trend these “influencers” are doing? Imagine walking along seeing these muppets, arms outstretched, recording themselves walking 😂 i commented about this on Clatty Bella (Megan Burns 😂) thread as well. STOAP IT 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is this new trend these “influencers” are doing? Imagine walking along seeing these muppets, arms outstretched, recording themselves walking 😂 i commented about this on Clatty Bella (Megan Burns 😂) thread as well. STOAP IT 😂😂
It's weird isn't it! Imagine seeing someone outside recording themselves like that, the selfie sticks will be making a comeback at this rate 😂

• Haha
It's weird isn't it! Imagine seeing someone outside recording themselves like that, the selfie sticks will be making a comeback at this rate 😂
i am mortified for them. Whats the need for it, its weird as duck 😂

• Haha
She classs this as a days work? Walking about the shops

Ano this is a thread for “Amelia’s mumma” but emdy follow Nat Skye? She another one that looks like she physically smells of pish and tuna

• Haha
Ano this is a thread for “Amelia’s mumma” but emdy follow Nat Skye? She another one that looks like she physically smells of pish and tuna
I get this vibe from Maria. Does she own any other clothes besides Saramart hoodies?

Will look at Nat Skye.

I get this vibe from Maria. Does she own any other clothes besides Saramart hoodies?

Will look at Nat Skye.
You just know that all these content creator mums are too busy filming to take basic care of themselves. When they post a self care video that’s when you know they’ve had a wash

• Haha
Again with the Easter haul. Oh I canny get chocolate eggs cos Blane will eat them all . Firstly imagine Blane made TikToks saying that about her . Secondly hen who you kidding .
---
You just know that all these content creator mums are too busy filming to take basic care of themselves. When they post a self care video that’s when you know they’ve had a wash
She looks bogging, the nailed give me the boak

That wee one still with a dummy? I thought it was just at night (which still isn’t good) but just seen her out during the day with a dummy in🫣 Her poor wee teeth

So Maria is pregnant and after what she's went though is amazing news. However what's everyone's thought on her posting about her pregnancy so early after her previous loss'

So Maria is pregnant and after what she's went though is amazing news. However what's everyone's thought on her posting about her pregnancy so early after her previous loss'
I don’t think it is an issue to share the news early. However I can’t deal with the setting the camera up for the test results & telling Blane. To me that just screams I’m using it for content rather that being in the moment

Reactions: 5
The amount of videos she has put up already about this pregnancy and she is only 8 weeks is mental. Monetising the duck out of it already 🥴