Maria Marshall @mummadiaries_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bloated 😂 anything for a video! And how desperate is she for it to be twins? She will have the content planned out already!

Reactions: 2
She is bloated 😂 anything for a video! And how desperate is she for it to be twins? She will have the content planned out already!
Ano she's tragic, her wean has only said it's twins coz shes clearly told her to 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
at 8 weeks the baby is size of strawberry and she's showing her bump as if it's the baby

Reactions: 3
If you have suffered miscarriages which must be horrific why would you announce a pregnancy so early . Surly you would wait a little

I remember how big I thought I looked when I was how many weeks she is lol it’s literally bloat, fart and it’ll be gone Maria x

Reactions: 1
Wow! Today she has hit a new low. A gifted scan to see if the baby is ok. How sick and how incredibly triggering for her followers

Wow! Today she has hit a new low. A gifted scan to see if the baby is ok. How sick and how incredibly triggering for her followers
Totally making a mockery of loss with all that laughing and joking about twins outside without knowing baby is in right place etc

Totally making a mockery of loss with all that laughing and joking about twins outside without knowing baby is in right place etc
It's actually a new low I've seen from any influencer in a long time. She profiteering essentially of baby loss. Hyping up her followers for her scan . Sick disgusting low life

She will have all her content planned out. I am actually baffled she has shared the news on her socials so soon tbh, yeah tell family & close pals but random strangers on the internet? Anything for a quick few pounds.

Reactions: 5