Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria today boasting that she’d never promote fad weight loss supplements. Maria a few years ago....

Tattle never forgets hun
I just came on to say this. Plus she did one called forza I think? My friend also did it after her advertising it, and it made her ill. It was one of these 6 week quick fix types.

Reactions: 6
I actually laughed out loud at her advice 😂 eat healthily and move more. If you don’t want to lose weight, don’t.

No tit Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That advert for the razors which by the way every other influencer is also advertising is ABSOLUTE CRINGE WARP FACTOR 50. OMG she probably only got paid in razors. They have a gel round them and everything so do half the other razors on the market. Every post is an advert, a bad one at that !!

Reactions: 2
She also has had lipo and was slagging people off who sell weight loss stuff but have had lipo. How’s that work then Maria? And it wasnt that long ago as the kitchen from the new house is in the background

Reactions: 10
Maria today boasting that she’d never promote fad weight loss supplements. Maria a few years ago....

Tattle never forgets hun
I commented on this post back in the day, saying how awful for Evie to see her promote that shite - she blocked me.

I commented on this post back in the day, saying how awful for Evie to see her promote that shite - she blocked me.
whoops it wasn’t that one, it was for forza Pills!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s on the mum brag again. I don’t know if it’s cause my child is a similar age but it really grinds my gears when she’s like ‘look how clever Evie is’

Then mine is like ‘look mummy I’ve put Lego up my nose’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maria “I’m on a health kick, I want to feel good and lose some weight and exercise and tell you all that I’m so amazing at it and my child is so clever. Much cleverer than your children, isn’t she kelvin!”

takeaway “would you like a free pizza that you can post on your Instagram to promote us please?”

Maria “ABSO-bleeping-LUTELY! Kelvin we’re getting free pizza for dinner. Diet starts Monday”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why she pretending she’s nice all of a sudden? Is this for the mummy blogger image

Reactions: 5
She has to be the most boring, uneducated (wannabe) influencer out there. Quite honestly she needs to give up. I sometimes flick through her stories and think ‘what on earth is she going on about.’ She just rambles.

She used to write random jargon on Twitter years ago too. I actually replied to her once asking her what the hell she was rambling about.

Really strange that she seems to think her opinion matters. I couldn’t care less what Maria from derby thinks about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Free food again. What a joke
Absolutely disgusting I would be so ashamed , Fowler you Are the lowest of the low ,taking food of a business right now especially when they are struggling and people have no food on the table to feed their family . Why Not offer to pay for it and help them . You don’t know the meaning your pathetic little add would not make me want to buy a pizza.
Why not give it to a local family that actually needs some food . Go and Give it to a nhs worker who has done a 12 hour shift .
Do us all a favour and bore off we do not need to see you getting free food. in fact bore of altogether no one wants to see you getting free stuff all the time. Is so tasteless and embarrassing Right no when people are struggling.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.