Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drea1984

Chatty Member
I find it bizarre that’s she’s so vile and has found Kelvin who is a good looking fella, runs the show, lets her lay in bed all day and seemingly doesn’t mind about her exotic past?!
I can’t get my partner to do **** all for me and I’ve never rented myself out & work full time as well as running the house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
She had such a traumatic birth with Evie but still managed to call the Daily Mail when she was discharged to come and take her pic...unless they usually hang out in the maternity car park at Royal Derby Hospital 🤣 shame, I didn’t see them when I had my kid there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wobblehead

VIP Member
She is so ffffing shady. Flogging the Octopus energy account again. Making out she is doing everyone a favour as the bills are so cheap. Fluffs the whole bit about referrals. She says as a throw away comment you get £50 sign up to your account ‘I have to tell you that’. No Maria you actually have to tell us that YOU get £50 if anyone uses your link. This is how she won the car ages ago by flogging this company. It boils my piss that these no marks are so dishonest and shady and no one does a bloody thing about them. When will this ever end. Mark my words there will be a nursery link soon. She has NEVER to my knowledge disclosed her proper relationship with the nursery. Making money out of where her child goes for child care is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 18
Maria speak uncoded
‘I’ve been waiting ages to get one’ (I’ve been waiting to see if anyone would gift me one).

‘We don’t really splash out on ourselves’ (I’m tight/ broke and would rather get everything on the blag).

‘it’s really nice’ (my intellect is so lacking don’t have any other adjectives floating around in my Lego head)

‘isn’t it Kelvin’ (Kevin the minion, will speak and agree with me upon request)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

avabella

VIP Member
Shouldn’t of had kids then. Iv got a toddler that drives me crazy that’s what they do.
What a daft response 🤣 I shouldn’t have had kids because I’d put them in kids club for an hour when I’m on holiday?

I’m more than just a mum and a wife. I deserve to have an hour of me time to read a book/sunbathe/shag my husbands brains out if I want.

Gogojo

VIP Member
This pathetic waste of space makes me sick free pizza tonight . You are meant to be supporting pubs right now not taking food and wine off them for free . you are the pits lowest of the low. Put your hand in your pocket and pay for it. People are struggling having to use food banks do you not realise this. What a slap in the face for people that are struggling. You could have passed that meal on to someone less fortunate than you . You are getting to Much now it’s passed a joke . It’s sad it’s not funny anymore.

• Angry

loubylou50

VIP Member
Maria has bubbled up with her parents and her mum has Nellie when her and Kelvin are working🤣🤣

Working???🤣🤣🤣

Doing what? Making shit adverts on Instagram
Maria works harder than all of us don’t you know - especially those lazy NHS workers who were cheeky enough to ask for a discount on her brushes over the summer! Remember them?! Disgraceful of them!
This is why she’s entitled to SO much free food, she works that hard that she actually gets hungrier than anyone else too!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

brumbrum16

About copyright 🤣 different when she let people take pics of Arabs shitting and pissing on her face for a new chanel bag

• Haha
  • Sick

avabella

VIP Member
I have never understood why people put their kids in a kids club on holiday. Aren’t you supposed to having fun with your family? That’s the whole point I’m going away. Poor kid.
I've got 2 who will be going to kids club when we're on holiday - why? Because I'm a grown adult who also needs down time and for me, an hour to myself is enough to stop me being a right miserable cunt for the rest of the day :) I get touched out, mummed out, shouted at, drooled on, harangued for snacks constantly. I need me time :)

• Heart

Browniesbxo

Have I heard her right? ‘ if I can sleep til half 8 or 9 in the morning that would help so much ‘ no sh*t Sherlock!! When you have a baby that does NOT happen! Hahahahhahaha

I cannot get over that stupid comment about sleeping til 8am/9am. Oh babes if I had a million pounds that would make things SO much easier but I live in the REAL WORLD and know that will never happen. Hahahahah. Drop me out I knew she was thick but wow.

Last edited:

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
The way she went on and on about her diabetes 🥱🥱
She would have an absolute field day having half the pregnancy issues I had, which has given me no choice but to not have any more kids!!
Fecking hell she really is trying to stay relevant when she wants something, but also wants to stay out of the limelight 🤷‍♀️
Also a free sofa?? How does she approach these sales people?
"Im maria fowler, I used to be in Towie so could I get discount".
Ive just had to buy a new sofa which ill be paying for the next 5 years 😔 my old one was was literally falling apart. She should get a bloody job the work shy bint and pay for her own things!!

Reactions: 15

loubylou50

VIP Member
Let’s be honest here, she’s been looking for an excuse to stop breastfeeding right from the start!! And that’s not judgment or hate as I’ve had 3 kids and only BF one of them. But why all the drama and excuses Maria, just admit you’d rather bottle-feed and get on with it, don’t cry all over Instagram with your violin 🎻 out for the pity party for one!! 🙄

Whatever123

VIP Member
Definitely for increasing engagement isn’t it! And here’s an interesting point that I noticed - she didn’t put her classic “not to be published by the press” copyright 🤣 at the bottom . . . I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she did that deliberately so that if the Daily Fail publishes her photo she can then cry “body shaming” all over her Insta = more engagement!! 🤔
Sick of mumfluencers taking pics of their belly or wearing a nappy! Nobody asked! I honestly don’t think they’re trying to normalise it, I think they want ATTENTION.

• Haha

Loubs99

Maria “I’m on a health kick, I want to feel good and lose some weight and exercise and tell you all that I’m so amazing at it and my child is so clever. Much cleverer than your children, isn’t she kelvin!”

takeaway “would you like a free pizza that you can post on your Instagram to promote us please?”

Maria “ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY! Kelvin we’re getting free pizza for dinner. Diet starts Monday”

• Haha