Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelvin I have posted a pic on Instagram without copyrighting again. PLEASE let the daily Mail spot it
Reeeeeally desperate for followers and attention isnt she. Obviously mummy blogging hasn't picked up as she liked so shes trying the next new in- body positivity/anti photoshop/being 'real' with their followers about their body...cringing for her

Reactions: 12
For someone who doesn’t want to be in the public eye she sure does love attention from the public.

Sick of ‘influencers’ saying they’re doing it to help people. You’re doing it for freebies and sponsorship deals. We’re not stupid. When will influencers die out? So bored of the same body posi posts!

Reactions: 9
Yip and there it is in the DM tonight as predicted
Yep just seen it - it’ll have no more than 20 comments and a couple of them will be posted by Maria herself saying ‘how much she likes ‘Maria’ and how well she’s doing for herself since TOWIE’ 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
This woman is the biggest hypocrite! As if she preaches about how she doesn’t want to be a celebrity. God she’s so desperate! Why pretend? That’s what I don’t get.

She’s so insincere with the body positivity shite too...She’s had so much surgery! Boobs, abs, hairline, not to mention the teeth, fillers and Botox. So relatable Maria! Piss off

Reactions: 9
Her business selling property during a Pandemic is obviously booming 🙄
the desperation is next level cringe 😬 meat Monday and a free chippy look tame now

So I commented on the DM post and got this email. Never had this before.

it just said she was attention seeking, desperately trying to stay relevant. Not really an offence comment.

I also noticed all the other comments were positive, I think she’s gone to the effort to complain about any negative ones and using multiple accounts to post her own positive comments.

but we’re not bothered about what people think, are we Kelvin?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So I commented on the DM post and got this email. Never had this before.

it just said she was attention seeking, desperately trying to stay relevant. Not really an offence comment.

I also noticed all the other comments were positive, I think she’s gone to the effort to complain about any negative ones and using multiple accounts to post her own positive comments.

but we’re not bothered about what people think, are we Kelvin?
yeah that's deffo her, never seen that before.. EVER??
especially when you look on other articles and the derogatory/trolling messages still there? why are they so protective over Maria?

Mick Norcross passing got me thinking about old school TOWIE and has made me feel the need to relive this classic moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t know the news about mick. How sad. But this scene from Kirk is epic. He had it bang on, she was a cling on to Lauren and was just a towie extra 🤣

introduce the raw chicken to your other raw ingredients for your pizza you will contaminate them.🤮🤢🤮. Anyone knows you cook off the chicken first. Mind you dumb and dumber. Have been begging for free food they are so clueless.no idea. How to do basic cooking, Ooh hang on. No freebies yet you have to show you are home cooking , yet you still don’t have a clue. good old tattle feeding you with info you show you are cooking . .raw meat on pizza. Lollll

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.