Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s advertising tins of tuna now, this has to be the most uninspiring advert I’ve ever seen 🤣
‘It’s really nice’

someone teach her some more adjectives please!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s advertising tins of tuna now, this has to be the most uninspiring advert I’ve ever seen 🤣
‘It’s really nice’

someone teach her some more adjectives please!
Omg I could scream every time she says ‘really nice’ 😂 came here to say the exact thing as you.

Reactions: 7
Imagine if one day when Maria says “don’t I Kelvin”, he just turns round with a dead straight face and says “NO Maria”! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if one day when Maria says “don’t I Kelvin”, he just turns round with a dead straight face and says “NO Maria”! 🤣
Can’t imagine wet wipe Kelvin ever having his own opinion or a voice in that relationship 😂, ain’t that right Kelvin?

Reactions: 6
Omg the tuna pasta advert. Dead 🤣

she tries so hard to present it cones across so cringe and awkward 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg wooowwww the dancing on her Instagram story 😂 what on earth is she all about. Anything for attention it seems.

Reactions: 3
Not copyrighted #AttentionSeeking

“I wonder if the daily Mail will spot me like this Kelvin “
I literally came here to say the same thing! She’s such a pathetic attention seeker - desperate for one of the tabloids to print this photo so she can then cry “body shaming”! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I follow lauren pope and considering I only know about her and Maria because of towie, I don’t know how they are friends. They are poles apart. Lauren is really classy with what she shares and her ads, she seems so natural and caring as a mother. She would never do an ad for tuna but then again Maria is just an extra 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I follow lauren pope and considering I only know about her and Maria because of towie, I don’t know how they are friends. They are poles apart. Lauren is really classy with what she shares and her ads, she seems so natural and caring as a mother. She would never do an ad for tuna but then again Maria is just an extra 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maria would do anything for the ££

Literally 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.