Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying so desperately hard isn’t she. Another article in the DM soon and deleted comments.

She wants to be an influencer for something so badly, she just can’t work out what it is.
hopefully it won’t be cooking!

Reactions: 9
“Kelvin I don’t want to be in the mail today so I’m gunna copyright myself again.”
“Kelvin I don’t want to be in the mail today so I’m gunna copyright myself again.”
I can’t cope with the desperation this girl goes to 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously Maria keep your body for you and your husband we really don’t need to see it... I’m all for body positivity but this is another level.... fake boobs, fake abs, fake hair, fake lips and Botox do I need to go on....! Maria STOP 😂

She needs to just get a career. Her brushes are all bought from Ali express which she charges about 80 quid. She’s just a beg. Now all of a sudden she’s trying to be like Malin who I can’t stand either.

Reactions: 7
It’s all so false! She’s so into appearances and looking the best for the gram. She’s only doing this as a new angle as she’s too old to be a insta model anymore. The amount of times I seen her in derby slagging off girls appearances and shouting that people are basic witches. Literally getting people thrown out of ‘josephines’ (vile place) for not looking right

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The narcissism of this women 🤢🤮 I’ve never known anyone so much In love with them self .,.😄 I hope you’re all waiting in anticipation for this filtered picture tomo 😂😂😂😂 because she never filters her pics... do I Kelvin? 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 6
The narcissism of this women 🤢🤮 I’ve never known anyone so much In love with them self .,.😄 I hope you’re all waiting in anticipation for this filtered picture tomo 😂😂😂😂 because she never filters her pics... do I Kelvin? 😂🤣😂🤣
She permanently has a filter on when doing her many many many stories. ITS THE SAME MARIA

Reactions: 5
She permanently has a filter on when doing her many many many stories. ITS THE SAME MARIA
I love that she reads about herself on here and then asks the question to all her fans.... “should I continue using a filter” 😂🤣😂🤣 what do you think kelvin?

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched this one in years,used to watch her when TOWIE was in his day and she was in the love triangle with Gemma,Mick and the apple pie lol.
Has she changed her accent??Its like she's trying to be posher with certain words...

Gifted sofa today
it’s only taken her two years to find a company daft enough to give her one.
Corrr that is some grafting in the begging stakes isn’t it, 2 years! Imagine all the furniture companies she’s approached and been rejected by in the time, before this ‘perfect’ one who gave in to her beggy demands!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I'd forgotten about TOWIE extra Maria until I stumbled upon this thread a few days ago and have just finished reading the two threads.. cracking read, I've never even watched her stories but already find 'don't we Kelvin?' etc. hilarious 😂 I'm going to have to start watching them just to see it now. Also.. wtf happened with that raw chicken pizza?! :sick: Did she get the shits? Is it a dubai party trick?!

• Haha
Where’s this quote from. It’s her so a tea. Such a cynical ploy. They must think people are thick
Im not sure I got it from another thread

Guys she's now taken the mummy blogger out her insta bio and replaced it with body positivity:sick:
She tried this body positivity route years ago and got called out by Salllie Axl on twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.