Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rule breaker fuzzy felt head has had her parents over for Xmas day and kelvins parents over for breakfast. Only one family aloud but we don’t care do we Kelvin ?
Shes in a support bubble with her parents as she has a baby under 1, so they are classed as 1 household.
Alot of what she does annoys me but that isn’t breaking the rules as 3 families can meet in tier 3 on xmas day.

Reactions: 1
Really Maria?! This couldn’t be less you if you tried!! You admit you wake up late, you’re never grateful and always on the beg for more, and little things don’t matter to you - it’s always the bigger the better!! 🙄
3EB1432E-C506-45D0-B232-CFB42A2AB38A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow ...Maria On a cook book-

“ it basically tells you what’s in it and how to make it”

no tit Sherlock! Is that what a cook book is ? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
“Kelvin , Boris is doing what I said and is closing shut down “ “I might put Boris adviser in my bio what do you think Kelvin ?”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterday - I’m on a health kick I’m doing fitness classes and eating healthily

Today - here’s my homemade cookies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yesterday - I’m on a health kick I’m doing fitness classes and eating healthily

Today - here’s my homemade cookies
I reckon with all this sudden health kick talk, Maria must be angling for some Hello Fresh freebies or even the dream of a #paidpartnership! I mean we all know how much she loves free food . . . 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice that Her eldest in a theatre T shirt.

1. as a mum I would no way want to advertise where my child did theatre classes. The same goes for where they go to school, hobbies etc. Especially when it’s easy to find out where she is.

2. I do wonder if there’s an underlying reason she’s doing these classes. Maria seems to push her to into the limelight on socials (despite not being allowed any pap pics when she was a baby 😂). She seems far too comfortable in front of the camera for a 4 year old.

we want her to be famous, don’t we kelvin?

Reactions: 6
Whose first thought when their child has done something a bit naughty is to film it for Instagram. WTF is wrong with these people. Do you think Evie would
recognise her mum without a camera in front of her face?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.