Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s awful. Yet here he is slamming people on here for posting their views on him on a totally separate website that he would have to go searching for. Bloody hypocrite

Reactions: 7
Detaining someone under the mental health act is very difficult. You're restricting someone's liberty which has massive human right implications. Obviously Marcus didn't meet the threshold when he was assessed. Someone else posted about being able to go volontary with a referral... You still need to be assessed by a MH team and meet a threshold but they then usually encourage people to agree to be a voluntary patient as opposed to full detain due to the possible legal implications. He is right about MH services being tit but it seems Marcus thinks he will go into hospital and doctors will magically fix him. It doesn't work like that. Marcus needs MH support services in the community. He needs ongoing support to learn how to regulate his emotions and deal with day to day life. That can only be done properly within the community as hospital really is a false setting.

He knew Stephen for a short period of time and his reaction to his death is very strong. The worrying thing is how he will cope with a close family member passing away if this is his reaction now

Reactions: 15
Detaining someone under the mental health act is very difficult. You're restricting someone's liberty which has massive human right implications. Obviously Marcus didn't meet the threshold when he was assessed. Someone else posted about being able to go volontary with a referral... You still need to be assessed by a MH team and meet a threshold but they then usually encourage people to agree to be a voluntary patient as opposed to full detain due to the possible legal implications. He is right about MH services being tit but it seems Marcus thinks he will go into hospital and doctors will magically fix him. It doesn't work like that. Marcus needs MH support services in the community. He needs ongoing support to learn how to regulate his emotions and deal with day to day life. That can only be done properly within the community as hospital really is a false setting.

He knew Stephen for a short period of time and his reaction to his death is very strong. The worrying thing is how he will cope with a close family member passing away if this is his reaction now
And it's tit, partly, because there are lots of Marcus's out there putting so much pressure on them

Reactions: 2
FAA2043F-D5C4-4276-A17C-4445F570D921.png

was going through my gallery trying to find some stuff I might have screenshot over the last few months and came across this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t believe for a second he’s genuinely Suicidal. He’s 100% am attention seeking beg. Autistic or not. Oh how I laughed when he said he couldn’t go ahead with jumping off the bridge because he’s scared of heights. Nutjob

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Woke up to 142 notifications. Thought Marcus had entered the chat or something! 😂😂 morning you bunch of evil trolls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I’ve no doubt he will be infiltrating at some point
Hes lost another 100 followers. I think the influx of notifications is new people finding this thread after Marcus blew us up. Haha @ him doing this for attention and instead has now lost 1000 followers in total since Friday!

Gofundme to make a surviving Marcus doc? Heidi, his mum and Stephens brother are amongst those interviewed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Marcus, it’s really time to close your IG account now. You have disrespected that poor man so much. His death hasn’t been about him, it has been about you. Go to your GP. Pay for therapy. Get a life outside of your phone. Life will get better, you will get better. Take care of yourself, and spend time with real genuine people. Good luck x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So I went back on his Facebook and he was really good at make up - he did a lot of raffles though 😳 for things like pallets etc and looked like he had between 50 and 70 tickets sold at a time at a pound eachbin the early days

He also tried to set up a subscription for 8.99 a month and then used only fans for his make up stuff by the looks of it but people were moaning about the price 🤣

When did he become a meme account? Did it really blow up? I wonder why he didn't stick with the make up 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I went right back to the start but couldn't be arsed going through all his posts 😅)

Okay I'm going back in while I have 10 mins....

He set viewing goals each time he did a live and he applied for big brother and love island too .. but definitely DEFINITELY didn't want fame

He also made a patron account and tried to set up meet and greets, had his own merch etc ... He's done more than I realised!

Ah this is why he finished make up .. he literally does thinks for the likes :( got a habit of guilting his followers eh

And he got followers to pay for him to stay in hotels like someone previously mentioned 😳🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Marcus, it’s really time to close your IG account now. You have disrespected that poor man so much. His death hasn’t been about him, it has been about you. Go to your GP. Pay for therapy. Get a life outside of your phone. Life will get better, you will get better. Take care of yourself, and spend time with real genuine people. Good luck x
See even now people are wishing him the best after he blasted us and tried to insinuate he would hurt himself over these comments. Genuinely surprised there wasn't a meltdown around 10pm last night. Just goes to show he can reign it in when he wants.

So I went back on his Facebook and he was really good at make up - he did a lot of raffles though 😳 for things like pallets etc and looked like he had between 50 and 70 tickets sold at a time at a pound eachbin the early days

He also tried to set up a subscription for 8.99 a month and then used only fans for his make up stuff by the looks of it but people were moaning about the price 🤣

When did he become a meme account? Did it really blow up? I wonder why he didn't stick with the make up 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I went right back to the start but couldn't be arsed going through all his posts 😅)
I first found him through his memes. I did see a few funny ones and then found out he's autistic and I thought how good it was someone with his condition could still come up with the content he was making. Then the mask slipped and the true Marcus came out.

Reactions: 9
Okay I'm back double posting 🤣

He applied for the cirlce too and his page had 2 other admins for some reason who would ask for permission for Marcus to post?😅 Whaaat

I don't doubt he has mental health issues but he says numerous times he is anxious and socially awkward but then wants to arrnage meet and greets and go on reality TV?!

🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay I'm back double posting 🤣

He applied for the cirlce too and his page had 2 other admins for some reason who would ask for permission for Marcus to post?😅 Whaaat

I don't doubt he has mental health issues but he says numerous times he is anxious and socially awkward but then wants to arrnage meet and greets and go on reality TV?!

🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
The man is a walking contradiction. Wonder how many videos and comments have been purchased this week 😂😂😂

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but did anyone see a late night post saying onbviouslt it was about Stephen( well his cock was in my arse even tho he’s in ur dms! )Then another one saying ur a in the closet Gay bleep etc I think they
Must of had a drunken sexual moment and that poor boy was clearly not in a good state of mind may of absolutely been so devastated about that’s Eveb getting out there and his daughter is on social media as Been mentioned! And Marcus constantly has to include in every post dedicated to him we “did things” so so immature and embarrassing for that boy
This changes a lot, if you get what I mean, he had reasons to do what he did. I'm not saying blackmail, but something close ? He couldn't cope with being outed so publicly ? By someone like that ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.