Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this socially anxious man has even applied for naked attraction 😆😆😆 big brother, the circle, love island, Britain’s got talent (doing what exactly?)
He can’t Cope with hate comments that stay on a website totally separate from him how would he cope when he’s getting an influx of a few hundred maybe even more from all over the place most of which he will be unable to block/delete?

He did really well with the makeup I think, really really well better than I could ever do, it’s a shame he stopped it for the memes as it looked like the makeup gave him a better sense of purpose - he could’ve even gotten a job as a mobile MUA or something like that? But he jacked it all in when he was chasing Z-list celebrity status. He did win a job position with select magaluf, being a rep for the summer I think, but there was no mention of him ever going which is a shame, it would‘ve been nice for him to do something that forces him outside of his comfort zone (although I do suspect he wouldn't have enjoyed it)

The live cooking 🥲 i wouldn’t eat anything he prepared me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes this socially anxious man has even applied for naked attraction 😆😆😆 big brother, the circle, love island, Britain’s got talent (doing what exactly?)
He can’t Cope with hate comments that stay on a website totally separate from him how would he cope when he’s getting an influx of a few hundred maybe even more from all over the place most of which he will be unable to block/delete?

He did really well with the makeup I think, really really well better than I could ever do, it’s a shame he stopped it for the memes as it looked like the makeup gave him a better sense of purpose - he could’ve even gotten a job as a mobile MUA or something like that? But he jacked it all in when he was chasing Z-list celebrity status. He did win a job position with select magaluf, being a rep for the summer I think, but there was no mention of him ever going which is a shame, it would‘ve been nice for him to do something that forces him outside of his comfort zone (although I do suspect he wouldn't have enjoyed it)

The live cooking 🥲 i wouldn’t eat anything he prepared me.
Where can we see the make up he done, I’m intrigued

Reactions: 2
This changes a lot, if you get what I mean, he had reasons to do what he did. I'm not saying blackmail, but something close ? He couldn't cope with being outed so publicly ? By someone like that ?
If anything did happen I imagine it was Marcus taking advantage of someone who was a out of it. I reckon he’s a right leech, I’ve seen him on his lives with Heidi trying to kiss her all the time and her pushing him off.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s what annoys me though about ‘influencers’ they start out with a credible talent then ditch that to make stupid content for lazy ass followers like Stacey Solomon- first known for being a good singer now known for making snowmen out of Pom poms spraying twigs silver and screwing her face up like a simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where can we see the make up he done, I’m intrigued
There is the odd post on his insta. To be fair I have to agree he should of stuck to that.

That’s what annoys me though about ‘influencers’ they start out with a credible talent then ditch that to make stupid content for lazy ass followers like Stacey Solomon- first known for being a good singer now known for making snowmen out of Pom poms spraying twigs silver and screwing her face up like a simpleton
I was in bits reading her thread in-between the shenanigans on here! Tattle NEVER change! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just seen on the news a man in his 20s has fallen from a bridge in Redruth! Any signs from Marcus? Not sure he realises how much worry he causes for people.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Pahhh the thought of the thread title and the recap are giving me life
Thread suggestion- Hi there Beauts- Tattlers are so so nasty- anyone wanna fund me a Greggs cheese pasty?

Oh no

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen on the news a man in his 20s has fallen from a bridge in Redruth! Any signs from Marcus? Not sure he realises how much worry he causes for people.
Marcus has probably rang in with that tip trying to worry people. Guys I came back to 35 notifications I only went to live my real life for an hour. I love how that rant he had, just drew more like minded people here!

Reactions: 7
Marcus has probably rang in with that tip trying to worry people. Guys I came back to 35 notifications I only went to live my real life for an hour. I love how that rant he had, just drew more like minded people here!
You’ll be a VIP member in no time thanks to Marcus. I hope you’ll be thanking him in your acceptance speech!

Can we tell if he’s been on social media or anything today? See, I’m bloody worrying about him now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’ll be a VIP member in no time thanks to Marcus. I hope you’ll be thanking him in your acceptance speech!

Can we tell if he’s been on social media or anything today? See, I’m bloody worrying about him now.
Of course! Still laughing at the fact one of my "troll posts" made it to his page! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Im unfollowing him honestly god forgive me I sound evil but I can’t watch someone who is ‘suicidal’ The man has no life threatening injuries but serious leg injuries. Awful 😞

Reactions: 2
Shame it got deleted. Our very own Lucyxxxx could of been the next big influencer 🤣
The prick left my name out! It boggles my mind the things he could of done with his platform and he decides to go out sad like this. I was sooooo rooting for him when I first discovered him and I bet loads of others were and would of supported him in his ventures if only he had kept it to funny memes! I know I've said this before but it baffles my head!

New thread title suggestion. Marcus the Cornwall loon, begs for drinks at spoons if you don't buy him any he will make crying videos from his bedroom.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.