Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Marcus you nelly.
He doesn’t seem to realise people actually do care about him but his conduct is just utterly unreasonable

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed Marcus for a few years, back when he used to do make up. He’s actually really talented. He then grew a larger following and he spent every waking hour on live videos. Then came the begging for hotels, the book, begging for holidays, only fans and the spoons begging. He is consumed by social media and it’s his only source of interaction and the only way he can validate himself if through likes. The reason I started following him is because my son is autistic and I thought I could learn, but all he has done is show the horrendous scary side to being autistic. Like I said above he has threatened Suicide for years but I do think it’s a way to seek attention, whether good or bad attention. I feel for his mum, she used to go mad about him being on only fans and begging for money and he would completely mug her off for everyone to see. I’d like to think someone could put a stop to his behaviour, ban him from social media and get him some help but at the end of the day he is an adult. I used to really enjoy watching him, but now I feel beyond uncomfortable. The post he put up the other day about suicide I found extremely triggering and I was worried, which is what he wants, but I feel like he’s completely exploiting this man and his family. Let the man rest and grieve in peace.
Very well put! So, not defending her but his mum has tried at least abit? Wonder why he doesn't go back to make up?

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed Marcus for a few years, back when he used to do make up. He’s actually really talented. He then grew a larger following and he spent every waking hour on live videos. Then came the begging for hotels, the book, begging for holidays, only fans and the spoons begging. He is consumed by social media and it’s his only source of interaction and the only way he can validate himself if through likes. The reason I started following him is because my son is autistic and I thought I could learn, but all he has done is show the horrendous scary side to being autistic. Like I said above he has threatened Suicide for years but I do think it’s a way to seek attention, whether good or bad attention. I feel for his mum, she used to go mad about him being on only fans and begging for money and he would completely mug her off for everyone to see. I’d like to think someone could put a stop to his behaviour, ban him from social media and get him some help but at the end of the day he is an adult. I used to really enjoy watching him, but now I feel beyond uncomfortable. The post he put up the other day about suicide I found extremely triggering and I was worried, which is what he wants, but I feel like he’s completely exploiting this man and his family. Let the man rest and grieve in peace.
and now he’s relaxing in a spa lol

Reactions: 6
I wish we had a number count on these threads to see how many people he sent here. This one is certainly moving quicker the last few days

Reactions: 7
Didn’t he have form for this as well, lying in the middle of the road, I mean? I’m sure I read somewhere (here probably!) that he’s done this before

hey 👋 I’m a new member and only joined after I saw his post with these comments

however I really need to vent somewhere
He’s horrible watch also how his followers are dropping like a fly hes lost 500 over the weekend
Welcome to the club! We are a friendly bunch and don't shy away from the cold hard truth, no disability or mental health issue can be used to hide behind!

A get well gift for beaut?
A gifted gift for the gift who keeps on gifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#thread 2 - Marcus wants Withers drinks and lodges for free but has a tantrum when Tattlers spill the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very well put! So, not defending her but his mum has tried at least abit? Wonder why he doesn't go back to make up?
yeah his mum has definitely tried I think. When he was doing only fans I remember her kicking off in a live about him filming tit in her house and how he was disgusting etc. I feel for her because my son has obsessions (although not unhealthy ones as he’s still young) but I know it can be hard to get through to them when they’re obsessing over something or someone. Marcus just wants to be famous, he doesn’t care how.
I think he met Stephen andhe may have treated Marcus as an actual adult friend, like the first person in Marcus’ life who has done that, Marcus then became obsessive but I definitely think it was more than friendship to Marcus, maybe he took their relationship the wrong way I don’t know. But I do know if that was my family member who took their own life and a random person was going on and making it all about them, I’d be raging. He’s painful to watch, I’ve never seen anyone so in desperate need of help

Welcome to the club! We are a friendly bunch and don't shy away from the cold hard truth, no disability or mental health issue can be used to hide behind!

A gifted gift for the gift who keeps on gifting.
Haha thank u 🙏
I’ve never ever come across someone so oblivious to his lies!! He’s full to the brim with 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#thread 2 - Marcus wants Withers drinks and lodges for free but has a tantrum when Tattlers spill the tea
You know when he realises we are nearly onto thread 2 he will cream his y fronts. "Look they are prioritising me again" he really thought he could try his nonsense with tattle lol.

yeah his mum has definitely tried I think. When he was doing only fans I remember her kicking off in a live about him filming tit in her house and how he was disgusting etc. I feel for her because my son has obsessions (although not unhealthy ones as he’s still young) but I know it can be hard to get through to them when they’re obsessing over something or someone. Marcus just wants to be famous, he doesn’t care how.
I think he met Stephen andhe may have treated Marcus as an actual adult friend, like the first person in Marcus’ life who has done that, Marcus then became obsessive but I definitely think it was more than friendship to Marcus, maybe he took their relationship the wrong way I don’t know. But I do know if that was my family member who took their own life and a random person was going on and making it all about them, I’d be raging. He’s painful to watch, I’ve never seen anyone so in desperate need of help
I think your bang on about Stephen. Also when he passed his daughter made a post about him and all Marcus put was "so sorry for your loss" non of the dramatics he posts on his own page. Even Adelle went to the funeral. Not sure how that worked with the whole her having a restraining order out against his brother.

A positive update. He's with his aunt. They seem to be drinking water, tea etc defo no alcohol. He's a twit but glad somebody has stepped up. Wonder what happened with Adelle? He was meant to be there today.

Last edited:
Quickly added his ‘auntie’ from the spa lol I wonder if it’s some random he found from the pub he now calls auntie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get a weird vibe from that Adele I dunno….
So traumatised from her ex after one attack and a jail sentence she went on a night out with him or something along them lines. Then even after the restraining order was close friends with his brother. Not saying they couldn't be but come on abut weird isn't it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.