Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much control does his mum actually have over him? He's an adult, all be it a vulnerable, autistic one. I really don't think she has sway at all, he calls the shots. What can she do? Drag him into a car? He's twice the size of her. She's let him be boss from day one and now she's fucked.

Reactions: 4
I would be calling an ambulance. He was sat in his room talking about a butterfly saving him a few hours prior. His fan club saying don’t do anything Marcus. He didn’t because the butterfly saved him. If I was his mum and he lived in my house typing this day after day in his room I would be making sure he was assessed and not leaving the hospital department until he was and removing his phone/internet access so he couldn’t keep doing this week after week after week.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He alluded to the fact there was more to it. I feel awful for Stephens family
Completely agree. MM is dragging them through hell and makes it all about him. I appreciate he has autism, several close family members do but we as a family would step in at the first sign of trouble unlike MM’s. This has been going on for years and they enjoy riding on his coat tails.

Reactions: 7
My heart dropped when saw his story this morn🙈Glad to see hes ok..but is he honestly trying to say was something romantic between him & the poor chap who passed away..thats so wrong to allude to it on so many levels🥴🥴Presume he has no siblings..surely they would step in

It’s awful because not only are Stephen’s family grieving but he isn’t here to put his side across and quite frankly even if something did happen he didn’t want to make it public knowledge so why is Marcus disrespecting his wishes now he’s gone?

Reactions: 13
He needs to be careful because it's not a family I would want to mess with, especially not his brother. But he's oblivious.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s awful because not only are Stephen’s family grieving but he isn’t here to put his side across and quite frankly even if something did happen he didn’t want to make it public knowledge so why is Marcus disrespecting his wishes now he’s gone?
Also I’m pretty sure the guy who passed had a young daughter who follows Marcus. She shouldn’t have to witness stuff like this about her dad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He needs to be careful because it's not a family I would want to mess with, especially not his brother. But he's oblivious.
What do you know about his brother? To be honest, I highly doubt anything happened sexually between them regardless of that man’s sexuality..And how selfish and inconsiderate to keep hinting at it.

Reactions: 12
Wow so maybe he will finally be helped. I think he is lying about anything sexual going on between him and Stephen. I remember not long before he passed Marcus was stating on his Q&As he is still a virgin. He would of declared it when they fell out or blasted him for "using him". I have been thinking for the past week or so the posts about him are becoming more defiant. I defo think the family have asked him to turn it in and probably dished a few harsh truths while they was at it.

What do you know about his brother? To be honest, I highly doubt anything happened sexually between them regardless of that man’s sexuality..And how selfish and inconsiderate to keep hinting at it.
Purely what I've read online, if you know his name you can too, news articles, many of them. He isn't someone I'd want to get on the wrong side of.

Reactions: 5
What scares me about his friendship with that Stephen guy is didn’t they know each other for about a month? I feel like he is maybe romanticising the whole friendship?? Placing so much on it?

Reactions: 16
Well he can say anything he wants went on now can't he? I don't think anything at all happened. Just late night talking and drugs

I'm sorry but not buying that he was ever going to do it, if he really wanted to he wouldn't have hung about there long enough to be talked down, all for attention as usual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.