Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Did his mum ever reply to you or acknowledge the message at all?
No, always ignored it, but I assumed she was getting a lot of similar messages at the same time

Yeah his dad is around, I think he lives just opposite them, they can see his house from theirs. Think he sees him often , he probably just doesn't want to be filmed.

Reactions: 3

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I agree with him. I worked for support services for years and saw the same people constantly and i know they are still saying the same
I'm in two minds about this, on one side you work with these people and know more than me, but in the other side I feel like they do mean it, they'll just take longer to do it, if they makes sense? Like it will eventually be their cause of death, just 20/30 years from now

Jackford1066

I know, for some reason I have a terrible feeling he’s at that bridge that he wanted to jump off a few weeks ago. His mum posted about it didn’t she to get better barriers so nobody can climb near to the edge. Does anybody know the bridge??? Maybe we can call the police to check the bridge or at least check his well-being?
I cant remember where it was to be honest.

sharon1975

Not sure I believe he’s been sectioned as he’s said it before. He was lay in the road drunk the other week, he needs help so I hope he gets it

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I know how my autism works 😆 from my
Experience in care which I’ve worked for 10plus years I’ve seen no decline in functioning labels. I lived
In ignorant bliss until I joined a few online communities. All I’ve seen is people dogpile others for using the word Aspergers, Aba therapy and police other people’s language funnily enough. Thankfully it’s not real life. Always the self diagnosed as well that have the most
To say and tell people how to describe themselves. Yet the irony seems lost on them.
Well I can see why people have a problem with the word Aspergers because he was a literal nazi who did brutal human experiments in concentration camps. And ABA therapy in my opinion is abusive, but that's just my opinion. A lot of people agree with me, a lot don't.

• Sad

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I wonder if he has ever called or will now call these numbers he's been given? They would be a good resource to use rather than offloading to all of his followers on Instagram who may also be vulnerable and triggered

Unless he's doing it to grow / boost his following .... 😱
Talking of which he's lost yet another 100 followers. Is he still on drugs does anyone know? Or just hammering the booze?

• Wow
I don’t mind the guy, I get that he’s vulnerable and I do think he’s sometimes taken advantage of by ‘friends’ but why can’t he label anything #ad?!! It infuriates me. He’s done quite a few gifted things….CBD, candles, hello fresh. There’s no excuse!!

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I think this is part of his autism, not knowing boundaries (not sure if this is the right word?) - like, he might genuinely not see the problem with pissing himself and broadcasting it to whoever especially when his ‘friends’ are egging him on and clearly telling him that his behaviour is normal; but this is where someone needs to guide him imo as he’s just making a fool of himself.

I see he’s now trying to do a sober challenge this September, I wonder if someone has had a few words with him
It definitely could be autism yeah, he just doesn't see it as embarrassing.

• Sad

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Pretty sure when I followed him his Dad was around. There was on post/video where he was drunk (🙄) and he mis-sat down to do a live and his Dad caught him.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
not at all. functioning labels are actively used in care settings still. I’m high functioning, can work as a carer, have a child, drive a car ect whereas the young people
I support need 24hour care and 2-1 carer. so considered low functioning and this reflects their care packages.
Actually functioning labels are out of date and are being used less and less because they are damaging and unhelpful, they only function to help the NT. You may function high on one day but not another, community generally finds them offensive.
https://www.autismawareness.com.au/...-stop-using-the-term-high-functioning-autism/

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I can’t believe he is asking for holiday recommendations again 🙄 The demanding of drinks so he could get slaughtered last night…has he not sold enough Instagram comments to buy his own?!! And as for that vote he put up..well for once I was speechless. I can only imagine how triggering that would have been for people who are struggling.
Anything for content! Gotta keep the views up one way or another! Sold his soul for insta followers and likes.