Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I’ve followed Marcus for a few years, back when he used to do make up. He’s actually really talented. He then grew a larger following and he spent every waking hour on live videos. Then came the begging for hotels, the book, begging for holidays, only fans and the spoons begging. He is consumed by social media and it’s his only source of interaction and the only way he can validate himself if through likes. The reason I started following him is because my son is autistic and I thought I could learn, but all he has done is show the horrendous scary side to being autistic. Like I said above he has threatened Suicide for years but I do think it’s a way to seek attention, whether good or bad attention. I feel for his mum, she used to go mad about him being on only fans and begging for money and he would completely mug her off for everyone to see. I’d like to think someone could put a stop to his behaviour, ban him from social media and get him some help but at the end of the day he is an adult. I used to really enjoy watching him, but now I feel beyond uncomfortable. The post he put up the other day about suicide I found extremely triggering and I was worried, which is what he wants, but I feel like he’s completely exploiting this man and his family. Let the man rest and grieve in peace.
Very well put! So, not defending her but his mum has tried at least abit? Wonder why he doesn't go back to make up?

Reactions: 2

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I’m sure he is a very mixed up and confused man. Being autistic is so difficult but platforms like Instagram surely make this worse for him? I can’t help but think he is he’s own worst enemy and I would say his mum tries to help but finds it very difficult
Exactly this. He loves the highs but cannot cope with the negative side of social media. I think someone above has said his follower count had gone down by quite a bit, maybe that’s why he’s feeling down. It’s a shame really as he seems like a sweet harmless guy but I really don’t think social media is a good place for anyone feeling shit.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I’ve been waiting on this thread! He’s comedy gold with the odd drama

I Didn’t know he has done only fans. Yes I imagine he’s chasing the influencer life. Can’t seem to hold down a job
He also wrote a book about autism which I don’t think has done that well but yeah he seems to just want to be insta famous for whatever will work so he’s trying it all.

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
I find the post about the alleged 'intimate' moments totally disrespectful to his 'friend'. It alludes to something sexual or romantic between them, which I think couldn't be further from the truth.

And why did he not attend the funeral? Was he told not to by Stephen's family?
Is this another post he’s deleted or is it an older one? He hasn’t mentioned why he didn’t go, could possibly be him finding the situation too stressful with his autism but I imagine his family wouldn’t have wanted him there anyway

lucylashes

It definitely could be autism yeah, he just doesn't see it as embarrassing.
Hmm not sure about that. I’ve family members with autism that expresses itself much more obviously that I see in Marcus. And they would feel ashamed by that. But then again Autism can vary hugely from person to person so who knows.