Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mileinmyslippers

Yeah just saw that. I’ve been watching his lives recently. One with him drunk lying on the middle of the road. Very attention seeking but also very concerning. He needs to get off social media and get some professional help.
Definitely, if someone’s going to such lengths for attention there is obviously something wrong

Reactions: 3

PreeingPree

Not sure what it is but I get that feeling your not his biggest fan? I do think maybe someone has threatened him and that's why he's posting things indirectly about Stephen like his last story etc. I think they've let it slide for so long in part because he is autistic, but everybody has their breaking point. I'd have long sent a few men to his front door to get the message across.
Can’t stand him 😂
I really do hope you’re right and Stephens family have stepped in!

Reactions: 3

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Yes this socially anxious man has even applied for naked attraction 😆😆😆 big brother, the circle, love island, Britain’s got talent (doing what exactly?)
He can’t Cope with hate comments that stay on a website totally separate from him how would he cope when he’s getting an influx of a few hundred maybe even more from all over the place most of which he will be unable to block/delete?

He did really well with the makeup I think, really really well better than I could ever do, it’s a shame he stopped it for the memes as it looked like the makeup gave him a better sense of purpose - he could’ve even gotten a job as a mobile MUA or something like that? But he jacked it all in when he was chasing Z-list celebrity status. He did win a job position with select magaluf, being a rep for the summer I think, but there was no mention of him ever going which is a shame, it would‘ve been nice for him to do something that forces him outside of his comfort zone (although I do suspect he wouldn't have enjoyed it)

The live cooking 🥲 i wouldn’t eat anything he prepared me.
Where can we see the make up he done, I’m intrigued

Reactions: 2

Vancey

Chatty Member
Detaining someone under the mental health act is very difficult. You're restricting someone's liberty which has massive human right implications. Obviously Marcus didn't meet the threshold when he was assessed. Someone else posted about being able to go volontary with a referral... You still need to be assessed by a MH team and meet a threshold but they then usually encourage people to agree to be a voluntary patient as opposed to full detain due to the possible legal implications. He is right about MH services being shit but it seems Marcus thinks he will go into hospital and doctors will magically fix him. It doesn't work like that. Marcus needs MH support services in the community. He needs ongoing support to learn how to regulate his emotions and deal with day to day life. That can only be done properly within the community as hospital really is a false setting.

He knew Stephen for a short period of time and his reaction to his death is very strong. The worrying thing is how he will cope with a close family member passing away if this is his reaction now
And it's shit, partly, because there are lots of Marcus's out there putting so much pressure on them

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
He posts about MH but didn't care when he was scamming people on FB , when he trolled Lucy to the point she nearly committed suicide, when he posts nasty things about his mum and family because they were concerned he was doing an Only fans , if you've followed Marcus on FB for the last few years you'll know exactly what I mean , he is toxic
Ooooh spill. Who’s Lucy? How was he scamming people. I’ve only known him from Insta

Pahahah
Oh he definitely has a shrine.
Things he fished out of Stephens bins when he used to turn up uninvited.

Who is Adelle to Stephen?
She’s another cling on that allows this awful behaviour!
[/QUOTE

pahhh reminds me of eastenders when Heather Trott got the yoghurt lid from George Michaels bin 😂

Vancey

Chatty Member
I really hate people calling it something stupid. It's the lowest point of someone's life and this attention seeking mess just drops casual hints to it when he is bored