Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblahblah.x

I really don’t get how he has so many followers. Does anyone know? Was it just the memes? I’m just putting out there that I don’t find his memes that funny or original.
pretty sure it was the memes, he did take off for a while and was EVERYWHERE! I don’t think he’s in a position to buy followers

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Oh that's awful, that man died not having a clue who Marcus even was and now his name is going to be forever connected to a stupid Instagramer ?
I cant find any new articles about his brother. Marcus is probably declining so rapidly because he is playing with the dead. I can only imagine how often he would of been hounding Stephen to make up. Do they let people keep their phones if they get sectioned? What I'm really asking is will he be able to post from hospital if he is sectioned?

What scares me about his friendship with that Stephen guy is didn’t they know each other for about a month? I feel like he is maybe romanticising the whole friendship?? Placing so much on it?
Just goes to show the lack of support and feeling of belonging. *side eyes both his parents*

Heres one for Marcus bingo.

1. He goes home, sneaks alcohol into his bedroom. He ends up getting absolutely plastered and making a show of himself on live.

2. In a drunken act of rage and defiance changes his insta handle to @MarcusGrenfellofficial

3. He decides if he can't beat em, join em.. and joins tattle.

4. He does a tattoo reveal and there is Stephens face etched across his entire chest.
Oh god like Alan Partridges number one fan 😂

• Haha

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
He's got no idea he's just gone and blown up his own thread 🙈 even if he doesn't name it, there are plenty of people who know about it already who will put two and two and people are most so will seek out what he means ... It won't be long before the threads are a top search in Google

At least more people can report him for his as breaches
Sssssh he’ll dirty delete 🤣

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
????? His toes?
Look at his latest post. Its still making me laugh that he tried to make an onlyfans and somehow managed to throw in how it helped him with his autism he is comedy gold. Just not in the way he thinks!

• Haha

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Oh my god that is not what I wanted to see this morning - I hope to God We have not have to witness this via social media and he’s actually OK?
None of us ever wanted this to happen.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
He’s nuts trying to arrange a meet and greet the day after a supposed suicide attempt 😆 although I think in his eyes he sees it as boosting his mental health ‘look at how many people want to come and see me’ yk…
Well he said he was selling his tickets to see Charlotte Crosby (the cynic in me would suggest he only did that to get her attention lol) then he deleted that and said he was going instead and now he’s organising that meet and greet. The boys unreal 🤣

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I don’t know why he deletes so much. Drives me mad
What's the point? His mother needs to step in and do something. I know he's 23 but he is vunerable and living under her roof. But then again and I could be completely wrong I get the feeling she is very hands off and cold towards Marcus. Is his dad around at all never see him mentioned?

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Being sectioned isn’t an easy thing to do. You normally have to be a danger to yourself and others. He’s probably been admitted to hospital overnight and out in suicide watch.
He needs lots of help but his personality is to be an attention seeker. He loves it.

kiyu

😔 yes very sad to read. He is obviously struggling. It's difficult knowing what to say to try and help someone. He really reminds me of an old school friend I had. As I've just looked at his feed and watched his stories just know it was like they could have been the same person. He does seem genuinely lost and that can be a terribly lonely and awful place to be.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, that story is the scariest thing as a mum of a son who was depressed, I've ever seen. His poor mother, she must have been terrified, she might be crap but she doesn't deserve that. Did he mean to do it? I've felt suicidal many times on the past but never gone as far as that so I think maybe yes he did mean it.

There's no mood cycling though with those is there?

Its associated with Autism Speaks , a shitty group that's incredibly damaging to the autism community and yes they promote eugenics.
im not convinced his mood does cycle tbf. I think he realises his followers see him for what he is and thinks shit act in control now Marcus. He’s got far more awareness than he lets on

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
100% won't be able to keep his phone because he could break the glass and harm himself with it.
Is the brother Byron? If so he isn't someone I would want on my doorstep for disrespecting his dead brother. Ah I'm confused now others are saying he will be able to keep it. The phone doesn't help him clearly so on a serious level fingers crossed they do remove it but on a nosey level I hope he can bring it with him lol

• Haha

mileinmyslippers

I think the obsession thing is an autism behaviour. Not saying it’s right. Hopefully he’ll slow down with the online posts out of respect