Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I’m reading his blog posts now - this one in particular

does make me feel for his mother as it takes a lot to call the police on your own child and see them arrested, I imagine she felt powerless against him in that situation. I do hope he’s getting family support from somewhere though when he’s pleading MH issues… although whether he’d listen/take it all in is another story
Such uncontrollable outbursts the moment he saw the police he stopped.

Reactions: 4

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I live very locally to him and besides the chap he posts about there have been 2 other suicides in the last 2 weeks here which have been very upsetting and gained a lot of attention. He really does need to think about what he posts and says especially when people are still reeling from what has happened.
That is so sad 😞 I wonder why that is?

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
God 😢 this guy needs help. How can we even help him? I feel bad for him. Also other people watching his stories could be triggered.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but did anyone see a late night post saying onbviouslt it was about Stephen( well his cock was in my arse even tho he’s in ur dms! )Then another one saying ur a in the closet Gay cunt etc I think they
Must of had a drunken sexual moment and that poor boy was clearly not in a good state of mind may of absolutely been so devastated about that’s Eveb getting out there and his daughter is on social media as Been mentioned! And Marcus constantly has to include in every post dedicated to him we “did things” so so immature and embarrassing for that boy
I didn’t see this, omg…

• Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
What’s the latest with bestie Heidi Crock-OfShit?
She's no longer around it seems. I honestly think that night when nobody was sending them drinks she couldn't be arsed anymore as she's not getting anything from it. He never did follow her back after "the app" deleted her but somehow made sure not to unfollow Kirk etc.

• Wow

miKayla

Haha encouraging more like minded people to find this website and thread to say the same as all us. Hi Marcus 😂

• Haha

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Wonder if he was reading on here? He really needs to get different hobbies if social media is his only one

• Sad

snowysofa8

Just seen on the news a man in his 20s has fallen from a bridge in Redruth! Any signs from Marcus? Not sure he realises how much worry he causes for people.

• Wow

theskyisblue

Welcome to the club! We are a friendly bunch and don't shy away from the cold hard truth, no disability or mental health issue can be used to hide behind!

A gifted gift for the gift who keeps on gifting.
Haha thank u 🙏
I’ve never ever come across someone so oblivious to his lies!! He’s full to the brim with 💩

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I’m expecting a funny turn tonight despite him apparently getting the “help” he needs.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Can’t stand him 😂
I really do hope you’re right and Stephens family have stepped in!
If they have even then he will only be able to keep quiet for so long. I find the Adelle situation very bizarre. Wouldn't be shocked if Marcus has some creepy Stephen shrine in his bedroom.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Coming to an insta story near you

Marcus Mitchell takes on the trolls.

When it comes to SM he has bitten off more then he can chew!

Marcus, the Samaritans have a self help app - maybe download it and spend some time on there if you are serious about your mental health troubles. All well and good your ig followers telling you "you got this" but not really helpful is it.

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/self-help/

And start marking your ads please 💁🏻‍♀️

I'm off to sleep now you beauts 😘
Goodnight beaut

Victoria1517

Loves to delete a story that one! I saw the one about the sky bingo and then that was gone sharpish! What happened with him and Heidi?