Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
God my heart jumped out of my throat when I saw that message. This bloke really needs some serious help 😢
I really hope he’s ok and is safe now!

Reactions: 5

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I think he needs to be sectioned and get some professional help. Weather this is for attention of he actually feels this way, it’s not right.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
It can’t be him. His mum was posting on Facebook 2 hours ago joking about her weight
I dunno cause his not seriously injured. She's just soooooo had enough (not that I feel she's done enough from what I've seen).

This prick...
Screenshot_20210920-132537_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

kiyu

I honestly think he'll do anything to go viral. No matter how disgusting it actually is.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
He's shocking.

He needs help but is his own worst enemy.

Social media isn't helping him at all either, he needs to step away but I guess he's getting the attention he craves from it.

Reactions: 4

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
He really needs to come off social media and take a good break. It determines his happiness which is really sad 😞
Let’s hope he has some good support but it seems not. I’m not sure what his relationship with his mum is really like

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Oh he definitely has a shrine.
Things he fished out of Stephens bins when he used to turn up uninvited.

Who is Adelle to Stephen?
She’s another cling on that allows this awful behaviour!
Adelle is Stephens former sister in law. His brother has been jailed multiple times for stalking/assaulting her. Very strange set up.

Oh he definitely has a shrine.
Things he fished out of Stephens bins when he used to turn up uninvited.

Who is Adelle to Stephen?
She’s another cling on that allows this awful behaviour!
Your pic! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
He posted a new story and deleted in seconds….I dread to think what is coming today 🙄
What did it say?? Its so bad how we are complete strangers and have a good scope of this man's behaviour patterns. He can't try the bridge stunt so shortly after the other night. I get the feeling he's going to get drunk tonight in his bedroom and end up venting. Just a guess.

Just to add since the other nights antics he's lost 800 followers in total.

boojange

VIP Member
Look at his latest post. Its still making me laugh that he tried to make an onlyfans and somehow managed to throw in how it helped him with his autism he is comedy gold. Just not in the way he thinks!

What a prick. And another meme he's ripped off! Thanks

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hes lost another 100 followers since his last post. He's going to Adeles Monday, where is he now? At home or wetherspoons?