Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gummies not doing the job? Well nobody guessed this on Marcus bingo. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He’s deleted the story of the CBD gummies and oil early. Do we think the company made him take it down after this weekends antics? πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s deleted his post now! He lives for the drama and attention! And his followers lap it up. It’s sickening 🀒

Reactions: 5
He posts about MH but didn't care when he was scamming people on FB , when he trolled Lucy to the point she nearly committed suicide, when he posts nasty things about his mum and family because they were concerned he was doing an Only fans , if you've followed Marcus on FB for the last few years you'll know exactly what I mean , he is toxic
Ooooh spill. Who’s Lucy? How was he scamming people. I’ve only known him from Insta

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but it’s not wrong to call out crappy behaviour when you see it and that’s exactly what has been done.

Sure, we’ve had a little laugh along the way, but this thread started out as one of worry and concern but people have wised up to what he’s doing.
The gummies not doing the job? Well nobody guessed this on Marcus bingo. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Breaking News - they don’t work πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe he has deleted it already!!!!! You can’t keep up with him!

Reactions: 4
Next post on Marcus bingo- I’m ignoring those idiots now ive seen how much support you beauts have given me. They will never win mwah mwah
Marcus (again since your are lurking). It’s not about anyone winning. Nobody has ever wished any harm to you and some of us have followed you for a long time on and off and wished you well. But your behaviour of late has been manipulative and erratic to say the least. People cannot say anything to you without you trolling them and branding them bullies. Hence them getting totally fed up of you. Try reading the room and taking advice of people with experience

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Marcus started off as a MUA on fb where he would do FB lives, there is a girl called Lucy who was also a MUA and he was vile to her , im sure if I remember correctly there was also another girl but I cant remember her name and he very racist to her ,all over makeup , im sure he scammed people put of raffle prizes, people were paying for hotels for him as he was making his mum out to be this bad witch. When actually they were just concerned because he started an only fans , marus said she kicked him out and the public paid for him to stay in hotels . Then he started doing hotel reviews and was asking people to pay for the hotel for him to review. There is so much over the years he has done

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
This thread was made because people were concerned about his welfare. It’s gone too far with his attention seeking so now he’s using that to get more attention πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Next post on Marcus bingo- I’m ignoring those idiots now ive seen how much support you beauts have given me. They will never win mwah mwah
Marcus (again since your are lurking). It’s not about anyone winning. Nobody has ever wished any harm to you and some of us have followed you for a long time on and off and wished you well. But your behaviour of late has been manipulative and erratic to say the least. People cannot say anything to you without you trolling them and branding them bullies. Hence them getting totally fed up of you. Try reading the room and taking advice of people with experience
I'm saying in the next few hours he posts a few being strong quotes. Then starts a petition for Marcus' law to stop online troll sites like this spewing our evil words. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs! The deleting does my head in so much 😀😀😀😀😀😀
I imagine it was because the majority of posts were telling him to leave social media. If he does that how else will he attention seek? How else will be ponce for freebies?
I don’t think the comments went down as he had intended hence why he’s deleted it like he usually does when things do not go his way.

Reactions: 7
This thread was made because people were concerned about his welfare. It’s gone too far with his attention seeking so now he’s using that to get more attention πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Exactly, I think if people were to go through and read the whole thread they would see everyone was concerned. They wanted him to get help but he’s brought this on himself with the attention seeking. Everyone has done a 360 because of HIS behaviour and the worry he is causing people. I can hand on my heart say I was genuinely concerned and sad for him but then you feel like a fool each time when he’s prancing about the next day begging for free drinks and sharing his Amazon wish list full of junk food. He 100% needs to take a step back from social media, stop caring about follows and comments and the poncing because he was quite amusing before that all started

Reactions: 8
The stupid thing is he’s only proving us all right - the tattle post (on his Instagram) he put up and deleted at the end it said β€˜you win’ implying he was going to harm himself and it’d be our fault - then deleted within a matter of minutes! He’s proving that he makes a mockery of MH issues imo

Reactions: 11
Marcus started off as a MUA on fb where he would do FB lives, there is a girl called Lucy who was also a MUA and he was vile to her , im sure if I remember correctly there was also another girl but I cant remember her name and he very racist to her ,all over makeup , im sure he scammed people put of raffle prizes, people were paying for hotels for him as he was making his mum out to be this bad witch. When actually they were just concerned because he started an only fans , marus said she kicked him out and the public paid for him to stay in hotels . Then he started doing hotel reviews and was asking people to pay for the hotel for him to review. There is so much over the years he has done
AHH that explains this then

For the bants πŸ€ͺ

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think he got any donations 🀣 it started on October 2020 and it seems to still be open 😳
The scamming so and so. The post about him shining has been deleted as well lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.