Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he not know the difference between a moth and a butterfly?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It baffles me the infatuation he’s got with this man

and the texts between them are odd - they’re arguing because Marcus is turning up to the guy’s house drunk but the guy sends him kisses ‘don’t come mine again x’ and then Marcus pipes up with oh your house is a crack den and the other guy calls him a knob. That’s it - and tbh if Marcus hadn’t have gone for the crack den comment I suspect the guy would have still been friends with him - to me, if you were falling out with someone you wouldn't send them kisses? Obviously there could be more to it, there probably is, just a v odd friendship tho

D2131F85-8EE3-40BB-A518-06D08D299595.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So messed up. This is actually sickening and hurting people who genuinely care for him. Hopefully they will see through the facade.

Reactions: 6

and the texts between them are odd - they’re arguing because Marcus is turning up to the guy’s house drunk but the guy sends him kisses ‘don’t come mine again x’ and then Marcus pipes up with oh your house is a crack den and the other guy calls him a knob. That’s it - and tbh if Marcus hadn’t have gone for the crack den comment I suspect the guy would have still been friends with him - to me, if you were falling out with someone you wouldn't send them kisses? Obviously there could be more to it, there probably is, just a v odd friendship tho

View attachment 769804
Maybe he was just trying to be friendly but firm and didn’t want to hurt his feelings at first

Maybe he was just trying to be friendly but firm and didn’t want to hurt his feelings at first
I thought that when I first saw the texts. There has definitely been a fall out with Crocker. She probably couldn't be arsed once people stopped sending free drinks. Got a sneaky feeling it was her who initially put him up to the begging for drinks nonsense.

Does he not know the difference between a moth and a butterfly?
Lol he knows what he's doing with that video.

I thought that when I first saw the texts. There has definitely been a fall out with Crocker. She probably couldn't be arsed once people stopped sending free drinks. Got a sneaky feeling it was her who initially put him up to the begging for drinks nonsense.

Lol he knows what he's doing with that video.
I don’t think there has been a falling out as she posted on her story saying she loved him

Reactions: 2

View attachment 769804
The kisses may have been accidental - my partner had 2 texts from his brother this morning and he showed me them because he'd put 3 kisses on the end of them both and said he bet they were because he was on autopilot from how he text other people 😂 that's what it turned out to be as his brother is also messaging a girl he likes

• Haha
I don’t think there has been a falling out as she posted on her story saying she loved him
See I disagree, he's unfollowed her, she isn't all over his posts as usual and there was no sign of her the weekend. She's probably just posted him as he's a bit of a hot topic atm. He's gone quiet now. Fingers crossed the last story was just a blip and he's going to reign it in. Mind you everytime I get my hopes up he pulls another stunt!

Reactions: 3
Around the time he was friendly with Stephen he posted a Q&A. Some asked was he scared of losing his virginity and Marcus reply was no I wasn't scared at all - it was amazing. Or something like that

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Around the time he was friendly with Stephen he posted a Q&A. Some asked was he scared of losing his virginity and Marcus reply was no I wasn't scared at all - it was amazing. Or something like that
Wow seriously? I missed that! I saw him not too long ago declaring he's still a virgin, but honestly you just never know with Marcus. The next big drama. Marcus announces he is pregnant with Stephens (RIP) baby. Honestly I don't put it past him at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow seriously? I missed that! I saw him not too long ago declaring he's still a virgin, but honestly you just never know with Marcus. The next big drama. Marcus announces he is pregnant with Stephens (RIP) baby. Honestly I don't put it past him at this point.
Phantom pregnancy. Plot twist the moth that was actually the spirit of Stephen impregnated him. Further plot twist- it was actually just a food baby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Phantom pregnancy. Plot twist the moth that was actually the spirit of Stephen impregnated him. Further plot twist- it was actually just a food baby
Further plot twist. Byron develops an infatuation with Marcus and begins stalking him 😂😂

I'm really laughing hard at this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember this too.

Coincidently, this was around the time things started going sour so maybe the guy didn’t take too kindly to Marcus insinuating they had been intimate.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.