Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirk did see his stories earlier as he’s liked and commented on the recent post. Poor Kirk, must be awful for him to see Marcus’ posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Kirk did see his stories earlier as he’s liked and commented on the recent post. Poor Kirk, must be awful for him to see Marcus’ posts.
Yeah I just seen that!

I’m sorry but I just don’t feel like he’s genuine.
I was reading his latest post and basically he's saying he went there knowing he wasn't going to jump! What a dick! To think I was genuinely worried about him earlier! Probably a stunt to get companies to feel sorry for him and send him freebies! He's also lost 100 followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I just don’t feel like he’s genuine.
I think we have all been saying the same on here lately but got a little fright this morning. But now I’m thinking the same….. I guess you can never know what’s going on in someone’s head but this is too much. I don’t even know him but I’ve been up and down like a rollercoaster. One minute worried sick and then next thinking he’s a selfish arse

Yeah I just seen that!

I was reading his latest post and basically he's saying he went there knowing he wasn't going to jump! What a dick! To think I was genuinely worried about him earlier! Probably a stunt to get companies to feel sorry for him and send him freebies! He's also lost 100 followers.
I also think if you really want to go, you don’t think about the physical pain, as mentally the pain is always worse if you are attempting suicide.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I just seen that!

And the trauma of the public who were involved and the waste of services

Reactions: 8
I don't want to not pick as it's such a loaded subject but signing off with "as long as I have the support of you beauts" just seems so off.

Not a thank you for your support but a "if you don't support then I won't go on" sort of thing. Has he been getting a lot of backlash on his Instagram?

He clearly doesn't know what to use his account for or how to keep / increase followers and that seems to be all that matters to him in some ways.

I just remembered it was Megan McKenna that introduced his book to me! I think he was like a super fan or something and I did follow her for a while back in the day

Reactions: 9
After reading that latest post I find the whole thing a farce, I’m sorry to be saying that about someone’s suicide attempt but that post he’s just put up, saying he feared the pain and was scared of heights, I don’t think he intended to jump or to commit suicide at all - when you’re in that frame of mind nothing stops you, even if you find you can’t do it or are stopped you tend to just try again. I do think he feels emotions very intensely though and swings between moods quickly and I hope he gets the help he needs with that now that he’s (presumably?) been put on the radar of the mental health crisis team…

I also agree he doesn’t know how to grow his Instagram following organically. I was looking back through his page today out of boredom, like way back, and I found the same posts showing up again and again - the same hate comments ‘fatty stop whinging’ ‘your face annoys me’ with a ‘sassy’ response from Marcus. But it struck me that he was reusing That content clearly to get people riled up and supporting him.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry I’ve got endless time for people who are genuinely struggling but he is starting to do my head in. As if the police and NHS don’t have enough to deal with without people wasting their time. This might be a bad thing to say but he doesn’t contribute tax wise to all these services he’s using…it’s not on!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
4293BA42-80CE-45E1-9D84-CFE5AB7C119D.jpeg

‘Don’t take me too seriously’

should this include all your suicidal posts? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hes lost another 100 followers since his last post. He's going to Adeles Monday, where is he now? At home or wetherspoons?

Reactions: 4
‘Dearest friend’…. You knew each other for a month! In that month, you managed to duck up the friendship royally to the point he cut you out of his life. 🙃

Reactions: 16
Like I said yesterday if any of my kids behaved like this I’d slap the silly out of them. Suicidal my arse. Manipulative and narcissistic

Reactions: 11
8AB17E6C-FA10-4018-BBD3-7AE37883D75D.png

Just been having a look through his Facebook. He doesn’t delete from there 😂. “Me and Stephen shared some “intimate” moments”. I wonder why he wrote intimate like that. Probably just a hug 🙈. Either way, what a disgraceful thing to write when someone had just passed away.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 769706

Just been having a look through his Facebook. He doesn’t delete from there 😂. “Me and Stephen shared some “intimate” moments”. I wonder why he wrote intimate like that. Probably just a hug 🙈. Either way, what a disgraceful thing to write when someone had just passed away.
Yeah this post was awful. Probably meant that Marcus opened up to him about things so in that way they were intimate but he wants to allude to a romantic thing. I don’t think this guy had any interest in men full stop let alone Marcus

Reactions: 8
I missed his stories earlier, just caught up on here. What an attention seeking twit. My aunt committed suicide and I know others that have attempted - when people have finally had enough they (normally) withdraw and distance themselves as they don’t want to be stopped. They don’t post to 1000s of followers and then flock to a bridge that they’ve mentioned countless times in the weeks leading.

He just is missing the popularity he had in the beginning, I guarantee it.

Surely as this is so public he can now be sectioned against his wishes. I hope he gets locked up for 28 days with people actually struggling and it shits him into never pulling a stunt like this again. I don’t care how harsh it sounds but I’ve no sympathy for the weasel at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know how you know he isn't going to change and this is bullshit? He's STILL mentioning this man knowing the heartache he must be causing with his insinuations and just in general posting about him. Kicking myself for falling for it earlier!

Go to his stories. Think we know where this is headed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.