Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this little tit doesn’t get a free holiday. He’s nothing but a lazy git!!

Also I don’t know why but he reminds my of Gypsy Rose’s mum 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope this little tit doesn’t get a free holiday. He’s nothing but a lazy git!!

Also I don’t know why but he reminds my of Gypsy Rose’s mum 🥴
Gypsy Rose's mum reminded me of Cabbage Patch dolls from the 80s! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His flippant attitude is why he is losing followers. The comments today about not being bothered for his diet and him taking the page link out of his bio says it all really. I work full time and I wish I could afford to eat out and have takeaways every day!

Reactions: 11
Imagine not working and being able to afford to drink every night and eat take aways.

Reactions: 14
Imagine not working and being able to afford to drink every night and eat take aways.
Don’t forget he doesn’t pay for his drinks though as he’s constantly on the beg sharing his table number for drinks from his beloved followers 🙄 bit like when he shares his Amazon wish list so people can send him stuff he wants. Mainly crap food 🙄 hes a massive beg and I think takes advantage of his followers. I used to feel for him but I’ve massively gone off him. Like a few of you have said, he uses his autism as an excuse to behave like a twit and it’s wrong. My brothers autistic and doesn’t act anything like. I know it comes in all forms but he definitely uses it as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, his memes and vids used to amuse me when I first started following during lockdown. But I soon realised he was only interested in responding to the towie rejects not the people who offered genuine words of encouragement and concern. Wasn’t he following a man home drunk a few weeks back? I dread his videos once it’s the weekend, it’s car crash 😳

Reactions: 15
Anyone see his latest insta stories? Harping on about that Stephen boy again. Looks absolutely out his tits in it too. He’s a disgrace! Stop sharing videos of someone you knew for 2 mins!

They are absolutely off their faces in it. Completely disrespectful to be showing these videos over and over .
Anyone see his latest insta stories? Harping on about that Stephen boy again. Looks absolutely out his tits in it too. He’s a disgrace! Stop sharing videos of someone you knew for 2 mins!

Reactions: 5
Absolute grief thief that one! I’m not saying he shouldn’t feel sad or a loss but good god constantly posting about someone he spent about a month with and insinuating something more happened between them is awful. He didn’t mention this when Stephen was alive at all. His poor family.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Jesus that Croker one is inexplicably very fond of herself isn’t she!
His quote about her looking “beaut”… with an extremely heavy filter on!!!
Looks hella different on her Instagram grid than she does on his stories #catfish

• Haha
Why is he kissing a fox? And even weirder why has he tagged a travel company in Cornwall in the post. Am I missing something 🤣

Why is he kissing a fox? And even weirder why has he tagged a travel company in Cornwall in the post. Am I missing something 🤣
Having read the comments seems this is an experience offered by that company 🤣 I thought he was just on his way home drunk kissing foxes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Having read the comments seems this is an experience offered by that company 🤣 I thought he was just on his way home drunk kissing foxes

He's looking a freebie and being so obvious about it too!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.