Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😔 yes very sad to read. He is obviously struggling. It's difficult knowing what to say to try and help someone. He really reminds me of an old school friend I had. As I've just looked at his feed and watched his stories just know it was like they could have been the same person. He does seem genuinely lost and that can be a terribly lonely and awful place to be.

Reactions: 4
He really needs to come off social media and take a good break. It determines his happiness which is really sad 😞
Let’s hope he has some good support but it seems not. I’m not sure what his relationship with his mum is really like

I just saw his daughter has commented on Marcus’s post comforting him.
She is a child that has lost her dad. She shouldn’t be seeing these posts. She must be going through hell

Reactions: 15
I just saw his daughter has commented on Marcus’s post comforting him.
She is a child that has lost her dad. She shouldn’t be seeing these posts. She must be going through hell
Why on Earth is a CHILD comforting an adult who had a brief obsessive crush on her actual dad?

Reactions: 15
He just has a story up about winning some money on sky bingo and then deleted it within minutes 🤯 why does he do that!

Why on Earth is a CHILD comforting an adult who had a brief obsessive crush on her actual dad?
This is so disturbing. That poor girl already has enough on her plate 😞

He just has a story up about winning some money on sky bingo and then deleted it within minutes 🤯 why does he do that!

This is so disturbing. That poor girl already has enough on her plate 😞
That poor kid, she's lost her Dad, but is comforting an adult who knew him briefly.

Reactions: 12
I've never liked him. I think he knows full well when he's being a head and knows he can hide behind his autism and alot of people will lap it up. He seems very mean spirited. I remember one night he was on the beg for drinks and a few hours later posted something about his followers "not having a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of" which got deleted not too long after. That crocker girl seems a right sly one as well.

Just to add his followers have gone up in the past few hrs by about 4000. Someone is buying followers it seems!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Has he brought followers 🧐
I think so unless he's had a big influx of genuine followers. Sad to admit I do check his follower count after a rant it was at something like 57k this morning now at 60.2k

Reactions: 6
Marcus and croker have been friends for a few months, they will fall out soon, I don't know why they're pretending they've known each other years, it's weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marcus and croker have been friends for a few months, they will fall out soon, I don't know why they're pretending they've known each other years, it's weird.
Yeah someone asked her last night how long they've known each other and she said " I'm not sure seems like forever though ". Cringe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah someone asked her last night how long they've known each other and she said " I'm not sure seems like forever though ". Cringe 😂😂
Shes just a pathetic hanger on who is only with him for the Insta fame. Real friends would be stepping in and trying to stop him. Skank.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.