Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks beaut! Putting the ass in to asset!

Reactions: 6
I'm telling you this is the face of someone reading Tattle happily knocking one out, all content.

He's loving this

Reactions: 25
Arthur's case has upset me so much the past few days! Thanks again for the safe space to have a laugh and rip shit out this twat. Never change beauts! Apart from Marcus and Sid.
I know me too it’s heartbreakingpoor little boy RIP Little Arthur…..we will all cheer you up beaut

Reactions: 14
Excuse me, I think he'd know shoes better than you, he's like a famous shoe designer, I hear they're real fancy.
Mrs P, you’re correct. I was trying to throw you off the scent but I am actually a regular shopper at Mallets R Us. This is my actual outfit for my Christmas party today (it’s a Bo Selecta theme)

Reactions: 13
Drank half a bottle of wine last night (I haven’t drank for over a year coz of baby!!).
This is literally Me this morning ffs:

Reactions: 40
Morning beauts! I see he hasn’t even posted this morning!! I wonder if he’s died from trying on the mallets. He couldn’t get them off cos of his fat feet. So for some scissors and tried to cut them off them went through a main artery. Now that would be karma

Reactions: 19
Still no shit trainer parade post I see. Wonder if he's put himself in a coma trying to get one of the fuckers on we know he can't stand any effort of moving. Or is he building it up for a big reveal for his spoon-athon session this weekend

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.