Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. šŸ„³ šŸ»

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think he has autism at all(I know not a shock) I think he has histrionic personality disorderā€¦.
Also heā€™s a massive cuuuunt

Reactions: 23
He spends every penny on food doesnā€™t he, back in dominoā€™s itā€™s mad no saving to get on the property ladder or driving lessons or his own holiday away with his mates (well Hannah). He will go through life just getting handouts and not aiming for anything more itā€™s sad thatā€™s his life at 24/25 when you have people trapped in this cycle desperate to get out of it. Thereā€™s a disabled woman in Stockport who hasnā€™t left her house for years as the lift is broken in the council flats and she is wheelchair dependant, why does she not get the help?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I understand why people thought his past memes were funny as he was so fat so looked ridiculous, but now he just looks like Steptoes lovechild

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I can do whatever I want whenever I want" that's what happens when you've no career, objectives, goals, family who like you, friends or a partner. What a life Marcus, I'm sooooo jealous šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshots for DWP šŸ™ - Me too beaut I have got a wonderful husband and son, own a lovely home and have a very comfortable happy life and go on lots of holidays making memories ā¤ I am well jel of the deluded attention seeking woman hating narc, fake alky benefit sponger that is Marcus Mitchell (not)
---
What even is that?! Iā€™ve seen 4,000 year old Egyptian mummies in better nick and Iā€™m not even joking šŸ˜¶
Would love to see Marcus on holiday in Sharm el Shite he wouldn't last 2 seconds with the Egyptians though he would probably think they fancy him with all the fakery and get himself arrested
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought he was going for ā€œmums lasagneā€ (for some reason that feels really rude šŸ˜¬) but pretty sure thatā€™s a pub meal

• Haha
Reactions: 6