Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. 🥳 🍻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented (probably one of you lot 😂) " is he a werewolf " on the arm picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Stripper Vicar by healthy I meant had more weight on him than marcus would want. Our boy isn’t going to settle for anything less than size 32 jeans with a strong V

Reactions: 10
Is this the guy he is being so secretive about that he don’t want to talk publicly? Absolute joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the second "L" allows himself to be pictured he'll carry on like they're the posh and becks of Camborne

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the second "L" allows himself to be pictured he'll carry on like they're the posh and becks of Camborne
Your WILD for your PP. Do I change mine to same or keep this one in honour of Kieran Haylers oxygen??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for poor L, the local pharmacy's must be out of viagara by now, with the amount he'd need to get it up for that repulsive ugly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is it every time I think of Marcus and 'L' - It's a Booty Call plays in my head by the Legends All Saints 🤣🤣 anyone got any Intel on the new bloke?? I bet he works in the most famous Cinema (for all the wrong reasons 😟) in Cornwall and has been stalked within an inch of life 🤔 #runforyourlife 😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is it every time I think of Marcus and 'L' - It's a Booty Call plays in my head by the Legends All Saints 🤣🤣 anyone got any Intel on the new bloke?? I bet he works in the most famous Cinema (for all the wrong reasons 😟) in Cornwall and has been stalked within an inch of life 🤔 #runforyourlife 😲
The only fella who liked his insta picture begining with L is called Leon who has a private profile.

Search him on facebook and he lives on Redruth, is friends with Marcus on his old account (the one with the suicideposts and he is also friends with Heidi 😉

But it could be anyone !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.