Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. 🥳 🍻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he can take himself off to Falmouth for the day on his own get food and drink a plenty, get trashed and then expect someone to pick him up amd take him home?? 🤔 selfish much?

Reactions: 18
I’ve got a screen record of his “drunken” story but i’m not home and its taking forever to upload and compress 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
He’s the sort of bleep to take himself to the police station and ask for them to take him home cos he has autism

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought he was taking time off work because of his menkle 'elf? I'm sure his boss is delighted to see him out boozing .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought he was taking time off work because of his menkle 'elf? I'm sure his boss is delighted to see him out boozing .
Why isn’t he going live beaut im laid her crippled and need entertainment the selfish prick of a basterd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just been deleting some pics off my phone. I took this pic of Gogglebox ages ago. Marcus too likes a tit in a bush.
6877EDCE-796D-4464-A498-C5365744EC34.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why isn’t he going live beaut im laid her crippled and need entertainment the selfish prick of a basterd
Exactly beaut, he should be doing the one thing he is good at which is giving us comedy gold. Hope you're on the mend soon, whatever has happened and you've got someone taking care of you. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly beaut, he should be doing the one thing he is good at which is giving us comedy gold. Hope you're on the mend soon, whatever has happened and you've got someone taking care of you. ❤
Thanks beaut it’s a compressed nerve see surgeon in May. I’m gunna have to go rehab for all the tabs I’m on. Maybe if he’s on the drink bad we could go to rehab together. We could bond over shitting in a bush 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.