Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. šŸ„³ šŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hereā€™s hoping beaut
I think what heā€™s done is go to Falmouth missed the last bus and not got enough to get home. It happens, i have done Similar when I was early 20s but a call to my dad and a lot of him saying ā€œfor fucks sakeā€ and all was sorted, didnā€™t do it again like and had to pay for petrol when I got paid.The fact that Sid is allowing her extremely autistic, on psychotic meds, son to just duck off and get pissed for the day with no concern and not arrange to collect him says all we need to know about his disability claim. Heā€™s more capable than dwp think!

also I get heā€™s a pain but Sid or rich need to go and get him really thatā€™s just what parents do
---
Yes as thought heā€™s missed the bus, only us now would get him to a train station until the morning snd taxi is expensive

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think what heā€™s done is go to Falmouth missed the last bus and not got enough to get home. It happens, i have done Similar when I was early 20s but a call to my dad and a lot of him saying ā€œfor fucks sakeā€ and all was sorted, didnā€™t do it again like and had to pay for petrol when I got paid.The fact that Sid is allowing her extremely autistic, on psychotic meds, son to just duck off and get pissed for the day with no concern and not arrange to collect him says all we need to know about his disability claim. Heā€™s more capable than dwp think!

also I get heā€™s a pain but Sid or rich need to go and get him really thatā€™s just what parents do
---
Yes as thought heā€™s missed the bus, only us now would get him to a train station until the morning snd taxi is expensive
Heā€™s a grown adult ! Why should his parents have to drop everything and go running after him . He got himself there , heā€™s perfectly capable of getting himself home šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 19
Well, they probably would if it was a one off and he had got himself stuck, it happens! Itā€™s probably the fact there is a new caper every week though. Although the way Sid goes on about his mental health and disability you would think she would be rushing to get him. Iā€™m a parent and I would just want my kid safe even if heā€™s a pain in the arse.

wouldn't surprise me if he turns up today with more stolen nhs goods as he seems the type to call an ambulance rather than a taxi!

Reactions: 14
If anyone sells him a kitten they deserve the death penalty I swear. Iā€™ll do it myself
Oh god is he going on about getting a cat again? I will personally walk to Camborne myself and take the cat off him. Heā€™s an absolute danger to any animal and shouldnā€™t be allowed a houseplant let alone a pet

Reactions: 20
He ended up paying Ā£70 for a taxi home and now pondering where to go for lunch today
---
ā€œLook, Iā€™m still skinny, Iā€™ll never get fat againā€

Two seconds laterā€¦

ā€œIā€™m not talking about my weight, duck offā€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Better late than never but heres his ā€œdrunkenā€ story from last night šŸ¤£

I donā€™t believe he was drunk i think he wanted the attention of being drunk, alone and stranded.

tit stain little wanker

Attachments

• Haha
Better late than never but heres his ā€œdrunkenā€ story from last night šŸ¤£

I donā€™t believe he was drunk i think he wanted the attention of being drunk, alone and stranded.

tit stain little wanker
Proof that he isnā€™t an alcoholic, he just wants to be one for the attention

Reactions: 11
So he must have full control of his benefits now to be spending the way he does? Cos in the TL days he had his paypal up constantly. I still donā€™t understand how he has so much disposable cash?

Because he has got nothing else beaut its all ME, ME, ME šŸ¤£ no new ideas, he couldn't influence a dead dog it's all the same attention seeking tit and boring drivel!! C'mon Marcus get writing that Prison Penpal letter to Joe Exotic - he's got Cocaine and Tigers (big cats) ā„šŸÆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleep bucket šŸ¤£ i hope he falls flat on his ugly face at the gym and loses the rest of his teeth
---
IMG_3009.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.