Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. 🥳 🍻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title from our funny fucker @Lucyxxxx

IMG_2947.jpeg

Quick recap: Marcus is an alcoholic again 🍷

We’ve been treated to some great perfomances from the Camborne creep and apparently he now has hallucinations and psychosis.

He has been drunk on lives and posting tit. He was going to run away and be homeless in London, booked a coach and everything. While waiting for his coach he treated us to a MMMS ™© (Marcus Mitchell Mukbang Special) and scoffed at least 9 cheeseburgers and 8 fries in Mcdonalds while staring gormelessly at his tiktok and asking people if they were staring at him. Sid appeared in his lives and was telling him he wasn’t to go to London but not actually doing much more to support her baby boy.

The little witch did not go to London 💔 He reappeared like nothing had happened. We all feel quite disappointed and frankly let down.

Lots of excellent pictures and posts by some of the OGs.

Feel free to add your own updates as there has been so much more from our favourite cornish tart 💋✌🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😃😃 he gets about.....

Hahahahahaaaaa at the thread title 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grandad jeans are back out again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great advice Marcus,

“when should I go on a sunbed before my holiday”

“Well you can go on them whenever really, I don’t know when you holiday is, dunno really”

showing the knowledge he’s built up in his job

• Haha
Reactions: 10