Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Randomly remembered when he came on Live and was not going to speak until someone sent money to his PayPal so he could buy Thatchers Gold and nobody did and then he started crying and turned off the live 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Good ol Travellodge days 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

pommynoir

VIP Member
Do we reckon putting it all back on is the next “thing”?
God I fucking hope so. Mr Pommy just said to me he doesn’t understand why I’m using tattle and that Marcus is clearly mentally unwell and so he don’t get why I laugh at him on here….

…. So, I’m getting a divorce and I will need some form of entertainment to tide me over

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Venom

VIP Member
a throwback to when Sid took his money

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Polkapops

When he wrapped the travel lodge bed runner around his head as a disguise and went to the shop to try and buy alcohol, after his family had handed out his photo to the shop staff

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Not him referring to SG as his ‘last relationship’?!?! SHUT THE FUCK UP. This has boiled my blood beauts. How fucking dare he.

IMG_3599.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Not him referring to SG as his ‘last relationship’?!?! SHUT THE FUCK UP. This has boiled my blood beauts. How fucking dare he.

View attachment 2898575
This reads like he’s a celebrity and his partner tragically couldn’t cope with being papped everyday, or got assassinated like gianni Versace. He is such a fucking whopper.

he’s keeping it as private as the weight loss he doesn’t talk about

• Haha
  • Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Beauts, I have had a shocking morning topped off with trying to wrap some birthday presents and wrestling with a roll of pink glittery wrapping paper with them new stickers on and lobbing it across the room MM style 😟 I am so here for this "loved up and lubed" era and I do sincerely hope whoever the 'giant handed L' is he knows he can come here it's a safe space, no judgement he will need it 🤔 (L frantically searching for Tattle on the first train out of Camborne after a night in Mitchell's clutches 🤣)
Loved up and Lubed HAS TO BE THE NEXT THREAD TITLE

• Haha
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
He dares talk about calories after we witnessed him nosh off 6 cheeseburgers and chips in minutes without a drink.
Maybe the gay scene are missing out. Cunt like a anaconda swallowing it's prey when he gets going.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Either the “ do you think you can hurt me ?” Coke incident
or Deep throating the wine bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 25