Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. 🥳 🍻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's been a one night stand with a smackhead, he travelled all the way to camborne, saw the skin poncho and just grinned and beared it i think

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope his new love interest has 'air tagged' himself in case he ends up in a hostage situation 🤣 I suppose he could run to the JFB and ask for Angela 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stay out of the spotlight hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like duck do I think marcunt has actually found someone, like they must be desperate. Here's hoping we get truly epic meltdowns finally when this goes tits up 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If this new L is like half the men he follows (and yes I’ve stalked who he is following to try and find L) he’d deffo be have been posting him with pride. Don’t forget all the straight men he was all over and posting when he was trying to come onto them and kiss them. With no respect to their privacy or sexual orientation and then putting them in the ‘public eye’ (lol he means tattle) -he’s got to be unfortunate looking, which makes them a great match. The bloke was probably half cut when he come round and then panicked waking up to needy Marcus on the sofa bed after a crisp tea, and then couldn't even bare having breakfast with him. The fact he arrived in a train too lol. Marcus is definitely a try to snog you with morning breath kind of guy. Would send me running too L. Can’t wait for him to join us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Judging by the big hands and hairy arms he’s hooked up with Chewbacca

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon he’s fuming the bloke won’t let him
post pictures of him. There will be a mmmm about the bloke being ashamed of him. Social media is his LIFE what is the point of him having a bf if he can’t post him? What is the point of Marcus doing anything if he can’t post it? He can’t have a costa without posting it or even
walk somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if this is also how he met his man

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The real test will be if ‘L’ is ever seen again sounds to me like he’s ashamed to be seen with the ugly bleep

Reactions: 15
The real test will be if ‘L’ is ever seen again sounds to me like he’s ashamed to be seen with the ugly bleep
Marcus used chatGPT to talk dirty to him on grindr so L thought he’d take a chance on him despite him being an ugly fucker just incase he was a filthy bastard in the sack.

L realised he had been well and truely catfished when he saw the hairy mini milk and legged it

• Haha
Checked the likes on that photo and there is one male with the name L that has liked it 🤔❓ 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Leon who lives in Redruth 👀
---
Friends with Marcus on his old facebook.

Friends with Heidi.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.