Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. 🥳 🍻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts, I have had a shocking morning topped off with trying to wrap some birthday presents and wrestling with a roll of pink glittery wrapping paper with them new stickers on and lobbing it across the room MM style 😟 I am so here for this "loved up and lubed" era and I do sincerely hope whoever the 'giant handed L' is he knows he can come here it's a safe space, no judgement he will need it 🤔 (L frantically searching for Tattle on the first train out of Camborne after a night in Mitchell's clutches 🤣)
Loved up and Lubed HAS TO BE THE NEXT THREAD TITLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm getting drug and sex trafficker vibes from this booty call. The kind that's always in Tulum or Thailand, no job but always on holiday, always photographed at all night sex parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I say I ran to login here when I haven’t been active in nearly a year….

this guy is a prime example of a narcissist, posting photos of this guy, claiming he doesn’t want exposure and keeping it private then posting a story of ask me any questions 😂 he really is something else….. I can’t wait when it’s revealed it’s actually a paid booty call 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not him referring to SG as his ‘last relationship’?!?! SHUT THE duck UP. This has boiled my blood beauts. How bleeping dare he.

IMG_3599.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
He’s actually dangerous, I hope this poor lad hasn’t told him where he lives

Reactions: 14
Turns up at midnight and leaves early? Sounds promising doesn’t it? The fella has groomed MM for sex, snacks, sunbeds and his access to his bank account 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Turns up at midnight and leaves early? Sounds promising doesn’t it? The fella has groomed MM for sex, snacks, sunbeds and his access to his bank account 🤣🤣
Yes! Surely this is a male gigalo or something? Or someone from grinder? You wouldn't just turn up for a night of sex then leave in the morning, before breakfast if it was a relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not him referring to SG as his ‘last relationship’?!?! SHUT THE duck UP. This has boiled my blood beauts. How bleeping dare he.

View attachment 2898575
This reads like he’s a celebrity and his partner tragically couldn’t cope with being papped everyday, or got assassinated like gianni Versace. He is such a bleeping whopper.

he’s keeping it as private as the weight loss he doesn’t talk about

• Haha
  • Heart
F
This reads like he’s a celebrity and his partner tragically couldn’t cope with being papped everyday, or got assassinated like gianni Versace. He is such a bleeping whopper.

he’s keeping it as private as the weight loss he doesn’t talk about
bleeping thinks he’s Lady Diana.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope this new bloke knows what he is getting into. I can imagine it starts off as a one night stand and then goes Baby Reindeer in a matter of weeks!

Reactions: 13