Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. 🥳 🍻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only explanation is that he’s found someone from the nearby homeless camp who is that desperate for a bed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so weak at this. Took me about 6 months to take a pic of my fella even then I wondered if it was too soon. He’s taking selfies in beds on night one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
much like his weight loss, that he doesn’t like to talk about, he’s very much keeping his “relationship” pRiVaTe 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He can’t help himself can he. Keeping him private but we’ve seen his arm and we know his name starts with L 😂
---
Wonder if this is L’s page 😂 if so he’s a bleeping weirdo like Marcus

IMG_1926.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Beauts, I have had a shocking morning topped off with trying to wrap some birthday presents and wrestling with a roll of pink glittery wrapping paper with them new stickers on and lobbing it across the room MM style 😟 I am so here for this "loved up and lubed" era and I do sincerely hope whoever the 'giant handed L' is he knows he can come here it's a safe space, no judgement he will need it 🤔 (L frantically searching for Tattle on the first train out of Camborne after a night in Mitchell's clutches 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12