Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassyflamingo

I’ve got my lot saved what I just took off that lads Facebook. Also I’m just thinking back to the A30 incident when I truly believed at this point march’s would be sectioned and genuinely what he needed for him to then be sent home honestly made me angry on the NHS part but now thinking about it. Surely he must’ve lied about his MH to be let off wouldn’t he for them to just send him home? They must’ve thought he was mentally able to go home.
Thing is adelle, a couple of days after they sent him home he was posting about how great he was feeling, which kind of proves a short stay in hospital wasnt gunna help, and those beds are so precious they need to be used for people who would benefit from them like people who cant be treated at home and will respond to medication alone. Sectioning him actually would reinforce the belief he has that he cant cope and that other people need to be responsible for his safety - thats his job, noone elses. If he was truely depressed which is different, he wouldnt have felt better so quickly. He was doing it because he cant handle his emotions not because he was depressed. What he needs is to want to change and no amount of time in hospital or anything anyone else does will hurry that along

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mothergoose666

I don’t want to rain on everyone’s parade but I can’t help but think mother goose and daddy goose is the same person🤣😩😩
No Tom just made the account to match my name so you knew it was him. I just about keep up with thos thread myself let alone off 2 accounts.

• Haha

Amy Jane

I went to school with Marcus’ cousin so found him through that. She used to want to be an influencer too. So I thought I would join to share this vintage video of MM when they blagged their way backstage of an Andy Jordan concert to do the most awkward video of all time. My friends and I have enjoyed this for years so felt I should share

• Haha
  • Wow

Mouth ache

I’ve managed to do the washing, eat 2 bags of skips, a twirl, make a cuppa and have a morning poo and Tom still isn’t here

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
So after Heidi did what she needed to did Marcus just climb in to the bed in all their love juices or what? How unsanitary.

• Haha
  • Sick

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
“My rock”
Well no one’s arguing that she one stone cold bitch. I’m surprised there’s no table number accidentally in frame.
Come on Tom we’re all waiting for you! I’ve boiled the kettle that many times today in preparation it’s threatening to go on strike!
And oh Heidi, I had hopes for you

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I'm touched that I've been tagged multiple times in my absence. 😂❤ Right Thomas HOW DID YOU AND MARCUS MEET? We need to know!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

teey92

I’ve been thinking I don’t know if I'm correct but if you had stabbed yourself causing damage to the bowels which need repairing via stitches etc.. surely you’d be on a liquid diet for a few weeks?! Wouldn’t the pressure of food digesting or straining a shit out cause the stitches to burst open? Or aggravate the wound 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cojoco

🤣 my boyfriend tried doing me from behind last night and I had to say. NO!!!! It was 11pm on here and not much drama was happening but I was afraid I’d get fomo for an hour. I treat this as my reading booking before bed with my lamp on in the dark. Fml. Tattle has become a cockblock for me
From behind?
Our beaut Marcus would have something to say about that 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.

The tea is coming full throttle, calm down beaut,put down that beer bottle!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I don’t want to rain on everyone’s parade but I can’t help but think mother goose and daddy goose is the same person🤣😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart