Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liltatling

VIP Member
@daddygoose999 (I felt dirty typing that in)

B41590AF-ED23-41E9-8E3C-F997907EBEBC.png

If you know Marcus is suicidal are you not worried that coming on here and sharing his weird messages might have him nipping to the Spar for a 4 pack of Budweiser?

We love it though so don't let that put you off....keep it coming ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the fuck was going on. That’s how we met.
Well that seems like a firm foundation for any friendship to start off on 🤨

• Haha

Mouth ache

As much as I’m excited for Tom I still think he’s a nob for how he spoke to that girl on Instagram live. She was so nice too

Mouth ache

Hurry the fuck up tom. You don’t need to go to work ya no. You can just lay in bed and promote CBD oil hun

• Haha

HarryToby

Wait what did he recycle thos again today. My bloods actually boiling. Meant to care about Stephen so much yet knows full well his baby niece drowned in the bath and Stephen tried to bring that poor girl back to life. Fair enough that meme would’ve been funny back then but nah not now what a vile prick. And grace is on there her baby cousin too. I might be reading too much into the meme I know it isn’t aimed at anyone but why make jokes about something that meant to mean so much to you. I don’t even know if this comment makes sense I’m just pure angry
Oh my word. I have my newborn on my lap and this made my blood run cold. That poor baby. I'm so, so sorry.

FWIW Stephen sounded like a great person. God bless him.

Marcus is a nasty, nasty piece of work.

• Heart

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Tom is a cunt. Nah I’ve only just watched that live posted above and what a class A twat. Stabbacus was asking him not to say anything to that Chloe and he continued, he’s out to get anything he can and he’s seen Adelllllllle get all the praise on here and thinks he can redeem himself. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT MATE. I couldn’t care less what the foul mouthed twat has to say.
Toodlepip cunty chops

• Heart

Sominxo

Chatty Member
He had been reading this forum for a week or so before that night. He was crying in spoons on the Sunday while we were waiting for me to feel ok to drive back, but I didn't know what he was crying for, he wouldnt tell me. I only found out about this site a few days ago. He stopped his meds and the comments on here obviously pushed him over the edge. The lad does actually want to kill himself, which is something I and Adelle have been there for to try and help him with, but is scared of dying
Is he true he stabbed himself with a bottle of bud?

Or was it general surgery?

Is it true he lied and said he’d drank bleach and spat at male nurses?

Marcus had been reading here a lot longer. And personally I don’t believe he wants to kill himself, he’s more like emo me in 2003, thinking depression is a personality trait. Until, like me, he actually comes face to face with the REAL effects of suicide, depression and mental illness I will have zero sympathy for that man.

• Heart

Mothergoose666

I couldn’t watch the video of the Chloe gardener I had to turn it off :( also how they met though I am so intrigued. Tell ya something when Marcus first mentioned him too me i swear he said he thought Tom fancied him.

• Haha
  • Wow

daddygoose999

What was the bottle in between your legs then ?
Good question, it went a little like this. Marcus "here hold this while I take a video", I was driving and put it in between my legs while he videoed whatever it was he wanted to video. There is drink driving, but come on who is stupid enough to be drinking out of a bottle of alcohol while actually driving ffs??

• Heart
Reactions: 26

chagreg

tom what in the world made you want to be friends with someone who in essence catfished you? What would make you want to speak to someone who wanted to flatten you out and fling you across the room? I just don’t understand how you ended up in this friendship.

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Anyone else now fancy being done dirty from behind whilst their nose touches the glass orrrrrrr is it just me 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Mouth ache

Running out of snacks

Battery is going to die

Feeling like the Budweiser bottle in the bin is looking appealing

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
What's the deal with his mom just not seeming to care about what he does/says? I know he's a grown bloke but I'd be livid if my kids acted like that
I know. He stabs him self in the belly with a bottle of bud. She's in the next room but somehow doesn't notice? Whilst her sons in hospital being operated on she's stuffing flowers in envelopes and calling them envelope bouquets and days later she's his rock?

• Haha

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Morning you fine tattle twats

thanks to all who sent me to Becky bumhole smashed the first thread till 3am last neet… phew what a ride 🎢

• Haha
  • Heart

Hushhushxox

Cojoco
How much did you pay
How long did he film for
Do you wish you got your best mate a sports direct mug instead of his vid now

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
If I buy a video can he refuse to do it? I’d like a Christmas video for all tattle members, do we reckon he’d refuse or actually go ahead for the £15 😂
The same man who sold pictures of his bumhole on OF for a fiver? You bet he would!

• Haha
  • Sick